Any news on Switch release?

Anakyn

• 2 weeks later...

Graphics settings are almost the same as the other console versions, there‘s footage from an early build of the game. You can also see there that it runs 20 - 30 FPS. Keep in mind that it was an early build of the game and that there was still optimization to do. Yet it was stated, that it would run 30 FPS in almost all situations. As for the resolution, I don‘t know. I hope it is 720p.

The price ranges from 49.99 to 59.99, depending on the seller. It can already be preordered.

What‘s interesting though, is that it seems that all of the DLC is headed to Switch as well. You can read the following in the presentation video

„ARK: Survival Evolved on Switch includes the complete contents and features of the original game; from the massive and mysterious ARK island to the more than 100 prehistoric- and fantasy-inspired creatures such as the T-Rex, Giganotosaurus, Rock Drake and Reaper.

I didn‘t play ARK for a while, but some ARK wikis claim that the Rock Drake, as well as Reaper, are only available in Aberration. 

Really looking forward to playing ARK on the go with all the DLC! Especially Extinction looks really cool!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived