Harassing

Johnnyb312013

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Johnnyb312013 said:

Oh and also putting up Signs telling people their not allowed to build on beaches

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

Interactions with other players or Studio Wildcard employees through text chat, voice chat, and signs or paintings must adhere to the rules below and you cannot use an alternative spelling to circumvent restrictions.

Ensure that you do not:

> Offend - this includes but is not limited to language which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive.

> Post Personal Information - belonging to someone else in the game, or any Official websites or forums related to the game.

> Harass, Stalk, Threaten - such as sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to specific users/tribes and can include but not limited to those sexual in nature or messages that would cause discomfort.

> Disrupt the game - such as intentionally causing the chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read, or setting up macros with large amounts of text that, when used, have a disruptive effect on the normal flow of Chat.

> Promote - do not send messages which are advertisements for inappropriate topics, including scamming, hacking, exploits or the sale of goods and services unless trading within the game for game specific resources, for example, 50 Stone for 1 Polymer, A trike for a Rex, etc. 

> Real-money trading (RMT) - ARK items, creatures, or services must only be exchanged for other items, creatures, or services within the game. Trading for real-world currency (real money) is not an accepted form of trading.

link to support and the rules.  If you report someone be sure to include video or screenshots when reporting.

The only one they might be guilty of in that list is getting around the swear word filter. Everything else is very much legitimate and above board gameplay.

PVP is designed to be brutal, vicious, violent and barbaric. Expect to be wiped out numerous times and have all your dinos butchered, its part of the game. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyb312013 said:

I sent a report with screen shots and they just deleted the reports and these guys are still on swearing at new players. Nothing is gonna be done unless i do it and then im gonna be banned. Why do these type of people get away with this type of behavior?

Reporting someone for swearing is a bit much. They must have really kicked your butt.

Most of the mega tribes act like a bunch of A-Holes if you ask me. They think they are GOD and own the server. Play this game almost 2 months and never met a friendly tribe on pvp. On pve most tribes are spamming the map with pillars...those are worser. Cant understand why WC is doing nothing against this annoying issue. Unplayable.

22 minutes ago, Errol1967 said:

Most of the mega tribes act like a bunch of A-Holes if you ask me. They think they are GOD and own the server. Play this game almost 2 months and never met a friendly tribe on pvp. On pve most tribes are spamming the map with pillars...those are worser. Cant understand why WC is doing nothing against this annoying issue. Unplayable.

If you are meeting friendly tribes on a PVP server then obviously there isn't much action happening on that server.

Small Tribe servers are the way to go, kill or be killed. Fantastic.

4 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

If you are meeting friendly tribes on a PVP server then obviously there isn't much action happening on that server.

Small Tribe servers are the way to go, kill or be killed. Fantastic.

I like that smalltribe mode, but lost interest cause got raided and killed by bigger players and tribes constantly and I play solo. Had a decent small base with bed and those bastards destroyed everything. Want to switch server at The Obelisk but bigger tribes build bases in the area and sniping everybody. Just sick of that poop. Very lame to pick on new players. Worst part is that they raid you at The obelisk and kill you afterwards. All ur stuff stolen by sausageheads. Sorry for my language, but thats just what they are. If I was a bit younger I had better reflexes and I would probarly take revenge and hunt them down...but I Will be 51 in december...dont have that good reflexes to kill them faster...if you know what I mean. Maybe I will hunt them, but my level is to low compared to theirs.

8 hours ago, Errol1967 said:

I like that smalltribe mode, but lost interest cause got raided and killed by bigger players and tribes constantly and I play solo. Had a decent small base with bed and those bastards destroyed everything. Want to switch server at The Obelisk but bigger tribes build bases in the area and sniping everybody. Just sick of that poop. Very lame to pick on new players. Worst part is that they raid you at The obelisk and kill you afterwards. All ur stuff stolen by sausageheads. Sorry for my language, but thats just what they are. If I was a bit younger I had better reflexes and I would probarly take revenge and hunt them down...but I Will be 51 in december...dont have that good reflexes to kill them faster...if you know what I mean. Maybe I will hunt them, but my level is to low compared to theirs.

If you are new to the game and trying to play solo you are setting yourself up to fail.  ARK is a team game, you really need to have an excellent understanding of the game and mechanics to try and play solo on Official PVP.

12 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

If you are new to the game and trying to play solo you are setting yourself up to fail.  ARK is a team game, you really need to have an excellent understanding of the game and mechanics to try and play solo on Official PVP.

Yeah I know...Friend of mine bought the game also, so we are going to survive on smalltribe server Ragnarok or mabye Center. I like the Ragnarok map, Center also but thats a bit harder plus you need flyer, cause thats the best on the center I think

Archived