Arthropluera can't get out upper south cave

whydoyoudie

Hey guys

i just tamed an Arthropluera a little inside of the cave yet, i can't get it out of a tunnel, it will always go to the ceiling and get stuck even when i ride it i can't fit through, making the dino follow me doesn't change anything, does someone know how to fix this?

i'm playing on official PVE server

Best regards 

Nick

34 minutes ago, whydoyoudie said:

Hey guys

i just tamed an Arthropluera a little inside of the cave yet, i can't get it out of a tunnel, it will always go to the ceiling and get stuck even when i ride it i can't fit through, making the dino follow me doesn't change anything, does someone know how to fix this?

i'm playing on official PVE server

Best regards 

Nick

The only thing I could think of is to get a whip from scorched and try to push it through with that, but I don't know if that will work.  

This is what the wiki has to say about the cave

• Some dinosaurs may get trapped in the cave because the only exit is past a narrow path. Raptors seem able to exit, though larger dinos may have problems.
  •  
  •  It is possible to ride a Beelzebufo into the cave and out although there is an invisible gate in between two narrow stones that prevent anything bigger than human gets in and out. To get in: try to jump though the invisible gate and eventually you and your Beelzebufo will go though the gate from above. To get out: you cannot get out the same method that used to get in due to the nature elevation change of the cave. However, if you go down and straight from the invisible gate (where left turn lead to deeper cave), you will get to the bottom of the cliff (usually packed with different creatures). There is one side of the cliff which is in a "U" shape, you can start jumping onto one side of the U and then to another side, and eventually you will get to the top where the path out is. The jumping on the cliff part may takes a few times to find the right spot to stand still with your beelzebufo. This method has only been tested on beelzebufo yet due to its size and ability to jump.

Hello,

Place a pachy outside the cave and have it follow the pachy. Go about your business until it is gone but not dead. Then move the pachy closer to water.

What this does, your tame get out of the cave dropps into the water under the map it can then pop up as you get closer to land water cross section.

Hope it helps but wiki also say nothing is tame able in that cave right?

/Ariana 

1 hour ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Is the entrance short enough to let you grab it from outside with a megalosaurus? I believe this works when trying to bring a megalania outside using a kaprosuchus.

I believe the spot he is talking about is too deep in the cave for that, its right before the big opening where you can jump down with a tame but the path leading back up is too narrow for anything to get out.  If he could build in the cave he could just build an elevator or ramp, but i doubt that is the case.

Archived