Community Crunch 139: Re: Small Tribes Clusters, Community Livestream Round-Up, & Arena of Gods Tournament!

Jen

20 hours ago, Dondark said:

Every map got some weakpoint .Center has no wyvern/drake , less element for boss (and expensive), 
What u get from center?  High wild level animals/good spawns , decent metal spawn, nice water world,wilderness islands etc...

all maps should be good, they don't need weakpoints

2 hours ago, SS5DEJAN said:

Then why does Rag get everything? 

rag in my experience has the worst spawns of any map, every rag server I've ever played on is really empty with no variations in spawns, and the spawn points all suck.

Edited by devilkingx2

i have a question .. what does that mean not cluster small tribe servers ? I know there a the normal official server and the small tribe servers ...  which you cant transfer from on to the other

1.) but i can transfer from a small tribe server to another small triber server. At least i tryed that and that worked. Is this also possibiel with dino and equiment ?

What does now mean " not clustered " they are clustered but not with the gold big non small tribe pvp cluster ? 

I have been having the crash to desktop on Xbox one, i play single player and notice it more on The Center, not tried Ragnarok yet. 

At first i thought it was maybe because my Xbox was overheating but after checking the forums i am thankful that i was wrong and i am not the only one experiencing this problem.

Seems to have started  the past few weeks, and reading other posts on this thread i get the feeling it is some sort of memory leak. When mine is about to crash i notice that textures wont load in properly so i do the "admincheat saveworld" every 10 minutes. Happens more when i am at or near my base but i suspect it is because i have a lot of things there.

Really hope Wildcard can sort this problem out as it is becoming a tranq dart pain the ass for a lot of players.

Keep the peace folks and try not to rage too much :)

I was on Twitch when it crashed earlier, if you skip to 18:00 minutes on this video you can see the texture loading problems, where the video ends is when it crashed to desktop, hope it helps.

Edited by jimlogan1701

so i realize this may be pointless in effort from what i'm told wildcard cares nothing for the crossplay servers... but.. here goes. the amount of crossplay servers for pc and xbox users is very low.. you only have one per map.. i realize you have eu and na but i don't think you guys realize how populated the few servers you have up are.. well maybe you do and like i said don't care about it.. but my tribe got setup on rag because we want rag tames and just a few days ago as i started to go deathworm hunting the server hit the cape for the na cluster.. the island i'm told is the same way and the center is heading there with soo many tribes always joining.. the only solution would be to increase the tame limits on the servers again or please for the love of god add more crossplay!! it is horrible how few servers there are for crossplay please address this issue because this is an issue! the only solution is to move around to other servers? great but those servers on crossplay are hitting the same issues! so really there isn't a solution unless you guys add more servers for crossplay.. we really need help here all the tribes on crossplay are not getting their moneys worth if they can't even tame or raise babies due to the servers all hitting the tame limit.. i'm begging you add more crossplay surely i am not the only person who has brought this up! us windows players have no other options but to play on those and pickings are very slim for us now that servers are hitting tame caps.. please wildcard kenobi you're our only hope!!

On 7/9/2018 at 10:02 PM, JuggaloCard said:

So when are consoles or for that matter the game ever going to be fixed? Between undermapping, the large lag spikes for no reason and disconnects out of the blue? Hey instead of a new map how about you fix the ones you have, instead of new skins how about new dinosaurs instead. Yeah, some mods would be nice for consoles considering that we don't get much at all. 

100% agree! Would love to see an answer to this. I am guessing the undermapping is a massive problem they can't fix or they would have done so by now because it is absolutely ruining the game.

We have a serious issue with dino cap, so why all the 2x?  Thursday nights the big tribes drop all their eggs to make sure the only way the new players can get any dinos is to buy from them.  Don't get me wrong, i love trading for new stats and muts but I'm not a new player. I feel alot of these people are missing out by not being able to play the game.

If the intention is PVP on pvp servers, and if base defenses aren't going to get any stronger. Then I suggest adding some sort of offline raid protection, let people transfer from all servers but allow dinos only to transfer in server. The reason why these servers keep "dying off" is because once mega tribes and players realize they can't exploit their way to dominating servers they leave. The people that just want to play the game the way it's intended, just stop playing bc it takes literally weeks before wc responds to reports. By that time, the entire server is wiped and all the time you have invested is wasted.

I'm not sure what is being done about .ini abuse (so many people are still using it to see through ground clutter) (environmental effects are basically useless) aimboting, bodybags, attacking through structures,  90% offline raiding, sharing dinos between servers and rampant teaming on small tribes, selling dinos and items for real world money (300+ tamed dinos on servers for profit), putting foundations on mounts so your unable to be shot off, structures covering quetz so they don't take damage, undermeshing, and the list goes on. 

Literally a 2min search of smalltribes on YouTube and you can find out who is doing it.

Banning steam accounts doesn't work... And game banning doesn't work either. They need to ban Mac addresses as well.

But these are app symptoms of s bigger problem. When there is an issue and you do report them wild card takes their sweet time. Why there are no moderators on these servers is beyond me. It seems like everything is being done with the exception of actually managing servers which would give wc time to focus on other things.

Anyways good job on updating and making changes but it's been three years.. not much has changed it's actually worse off now

NoIf the intention is PVP on pvp servers, and if base defenses aren't going to get any stronger. Then I suggest adding some sort of offline raid protection, let people transfer from all servers but allow dinos only to transfer in server. The reason why these servers keep "dying off" is because once mega tribes and players realize they can't exploit their way to dominating servers they leave. The people that just want to play the game the way it's intended, just stop playing bc it takes literally weeks before wc responds to reports. By that time, the entire server is wiped and all the time you have invested is wasted.

I'm not sure what is being done about .ini abuse (so many people are still using it to see through ground clutter) (environmental effects are basically useless) aimboting, bodybags, attacking through structures,  90% offline raiding, sharing dinos between servers and rampant teaming on small tribes, selling dinos and items for real world money (300+ tamed dinos on servers for profit), putting foundations on mounts so your unable to be shot off, structures covering quetz so they don't take damage, undermeshing, and the list goes on. 

Literally a 2min search of smalltribes on YouTube and you can find out who is doing it.

Banning steam accounts doesn't work... And game banning doesn't work either. They need to ban Mac addresses as well.

But these are app symptoms of s bigger problem. When there is an issue and you do report them wild card takes their sweet time. Why there are no moderators on these servers is beyond me. It seems like everything is being done with the exception of actually managing servers which would give wc time to focus on other things.

Anyways good job on updating and making changes but it's been three years.. not much has changed it's actually worse off now

Your bug report system wont work so I'm commenting... I was on Ragnarok on my own personal server uploading my double mutated giga and my rock drake. When I uploaded them they were completely gone. It never even said in the tribe log that they were uploaded. Where did they go? I grinded for weeks for that giga and I hope its not gone. Please fix that.