Blinding light all of a sudden.

Grandta

47 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Its a bug. A really annoying bug, even turning the gamma right down doesnt help. Best to relog if at all possible. Cant remeber what causes it mind you. 

Could it be over switching between PvE and PvP? I've always noticed on PvP servers that it is brighter and has more light glare thing. 

Maybe when you switch between it keeps the PvP settings like the way you could go into single player and use the lighshaft command and it would reduce it and you could go into online with it but reset after relogging/restarting.

1 hour ago, Grandta said:

Could it be over switching between PvE and PvP? I've always noticed on PvP servers that it is brighter and has more light glare thing. 

Maybe when you switch between it keeps the PvP settings like the way you could go into single player and use the lighshaft command and it would reduce it and you could go into online with it but reset after relogging/restarting.

Not sure. Got a recollection that it might be changing maps like going from Ragnarok to Abberation.

I have noticed this as well on AB. I think it might have something to do with weather effects or seasonal effects. Every so often the water in the rivers will get discolored sort of like on the island during a storm. When the normal water rivers get that way the elemental rivers will become blinding to look at. No idea how to fix it but at least your not the only one lol.

Archived