How do you charge with the Pachy on Mobile?

SpiganatoRex

Hello, I have a level 42 pachy with a journeyman saddle, I know how to run with it, basic attacks, but I cant figure out the charge function. Apparently it is the reason why most people get pachys, but without it, it is basically useless (not mentioning the damage reduction to head damage and torpor inducing attacks) does anyone know how to activate this on mobile?

Keyboards and controllers have keys for that while on mobile we just have a finger. Since they haven’t added buttons on mobile for much other than basic attacks and jumping, we can’t do barrel rolls with a Pteranodon or biped mode with a Spino or... Pachy charges. We can’t even crouch (the crouch key mount attacks are some of the missing ones).

edit: just realized you asked how to change to biped with Spino on another thread. You can’t ?

edit 2: disregard first edit (maybe everything I said too) and read my post below

On 7/9/2018 at 11:34 PM, WheatCraftA said:

Keyboards and controllers have keys for that while on mobile we just have a finger. Since they haven’t added buttons on mobile for much other than basic attacks and jumping, we can’t do barrel rolls with a Pteranodon or biped mode with a Spino or... Pachy charges. We can’t even crouch (the crouch key mount attacks are some of the missing ones).

edit: just realized you asked how to change to biped with Spino on another thread. You can’t ?

edit 2: disregard first edit (maybe everything I said too) and read my post below

To clarify here:

- You can perform the Ptero roll by binding Alt 2 to a two-finger tap in the controls
- We do not have the TLC Spino changes

And apparently this attack for the Pachy isn't working properly. I'll look into this! Thank you for letting us know!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/9/2018 at 10:34 PM, WheatCraftA said:

Well, i know that we can for sure crouch and go biped mode on the spino cause i do it all the time. But with pteranodon if you can i still havent figured out how to do the barrel attack which sucks cause its really cool. And with pachys i dunno cause ive never tamed one

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, SteelGamer97 said:

There is a way to barrel roll as long as you have your alt attack on in settings on either right or left hand then you should be able to roll with pteranodon 

It isn’t a barrel roll. It’s called an aileron roll. A barrel roll moves on two axes, where an aileron roll only moves along a single axis without moving up or down off the original plane. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived