Hi....Um I'm new, and I got a error

Redxin

So, I got Ark around a month ago and over the past 2 weeks my game would just randomly crash and I would wonder what was happening. I remember two times over the past 2 weeks has my game lasted for more than an hour. I meet the recommended requirements so I know its not that. I have already been looking around but not many sites have it and the ones that do either tell me to download its patch fix but then I click on it and it takes me to an edgy website. The other thing it tells me to do is to switch the compatibility to the windows 7 server pack. I try this but I can never find the properties anywhere. My next problem arises after my game crashes. This one started recently(maybe 2 days ago), after I crash and then rejoin, no matter how many times I try to join a server, it always says lost connection to host. The server I am trying to join is one off of that ark servers website and when I try and join after the crash it freaking says lost connection to host before I even accept to join the server. Also I have a friend who randomly says into his mic he needs to re verify his files again after his game crashes and then I ask him about it and he says if he doesn't verify his files he game starts crashing a lot. If anyone knows about this and could explain it to me that would help. Any help what so ever would be appreciated. Thank you for those who respond

Archived