SE Spoilage changes

Vaculity

With reference to this post due to the recent update, I feel like wanting to ask.

Do you have "Yay" to the changes to SE spoil timer for food, or "Nay"?

I personally feel "Nay" towards this change. Not only did it dull one of the challenge the SE presents, but it pose another issue with server cap since people can just leave the food in the bin for longer than usual in regular trough (Ignoring the super heat fact).

I personally am all for the new spoil timer changes as it makes the map more viable for mid-end game play style. With ragnarok servers capping all the time and having the most to offer these changes give SE the ability to even slightly compete with other maps.

Note: I have always loved SE but even I know the map lacks a lot of gameplay other maps can provide.

I don’t like it. I prefer SE because it doesn’t draw the crowds. Low server pop means no cap issues. We have raised every land dino on SE currently, so it’s not impossible. It’s more work. Which I’m ok with. Now I’ll have to deal with beach bobs constantly complaining about being new and dying all the time. 

18 hours ago, TurtleRusher said:

I personally am all for the new spoil timer changes as it makes the map more viable for mid-end game play style. With ragnarok servers capping all the time and having the most to offer these changes give SE the ability to even slightly compete with other maps.

Note: I have always loved SE but even I know the map lacks a lot of gameplay other maps can provide.

Never understood why SE have to compete with other maps? It is just another step in the ladder to ending DLC, it was created as a hardcore enviroment to prepare players for Aberration, with no flyers at all and the radiation areas, and such of things...

IMO the devs  messed everithing when they opened the map to no native species, like quetzals, etc... And also when they let the Ragnarok creators to introduce SE content for free that many people payed for it before, I "guess" was only to give them time to finish aberration and refresh the game to sell more copies with a few investment.

What we really need on SE is the ascention fight with the manticore or with a new boss arena, that will make people buy the DLC, to get xtra 15 lvls, that worth more for PVP and PVE comunity, dino sloths will be solved soon with the dino cubes, as Pixark did, will balance the game since tribes will be limited into a number of active dinos at the same time and will improve the server performance, with out all those 495 statues parked on bases, doing nothing more than consuming hardware capacity.

Archived