ragnarok Dire Polar Bear (ps4)

ynotali

• 4 weeks later...

They are there you just cant see them unless you spawn in within render distance which was a bug introduced a few patches ago that has been mentioned numerous times on here but of course its still not fixed. Bunch of bred invisible Bears on neutral defending our base is a plus though :)

They are a rare spawn in the murder snow but dont waste your time if you are planning to start breeding them to make trades or to take to another server as they can't be transferred and from what one of the Rag devs told me they are unlikely to ever be transferable due to conflict with the Island Polar Bears. I wasted at least several hours just looking a few 145/150's to start a breeding line, did about 5 generations and had a few mutations THEN found out you can't transfer them. Was so pissed and still am to this day.

• 8 months later...
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 3:06 AM, Jamage007 said:

They are there you just cant see them unless you spawn in within render distance which was a bug introduced a few patches ago that has been mentioned numerous times on here but of course its still not fixed. Bunch of bred invisible Bears on neutral defending our base is a plus though :)

They are a rare spawn in the murder snow but dont waste your time if you are planning to start breeding them to make trades or to take to another server as they can't be transferred and from what one of the Rag devs told me they are unlikely to ever be transferable due to conflict with the Island Polar Bears. I wasted at least several hours just looking a few 145/150's to start a breeding line, did about 5 generations and had a few mutations THEN found out you can't transfer them. Was so pissed and still am to this day.

Just looking through posts and found this. Is this still relevent? Are they still in map?

33 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

They are mostly in the Ice Dungeon now. They look like pallet swapped dire bears, being grey instead of brown.

17 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Idk if its still possible but back before the 2nd half of rag was released the frozen pond near viking bay had like 2 inside a lil cave.  I think they were polar bears.

Thanks you two 

Archived