umm.. hi?

28 minutes ago, AVENGED said:

Every major gaming channel started with a hesitant first step and a dream. 

Also I believe he posted to pad his post count, so he could access the trading forums. 

I know that’s true, but you can already tell that this guy is gonna be the typical channel with 200 subscribers at the most. These people pop up everywhere nowadays. 

Popular ANYTHING has people that know powerful people in the industry, and I guarantee you that fame isn’t acquired by posting on a forum. You have to know producers and designers, all the big baddies.

I actually can’t name a single band that has formed since 2000. Rob Zombie is the latest I listen to lol.

59 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

I know that’s true, but you can already tell that this guy is gonna be the typical channel with 200 subscribers at the most. These people pop up everywhere nowadays. 

Popular ANYTHING has people that know powerful people in the industry, and I guarantee you that fame isn’t acquired by posting on a forum. You have to know producers and designers, all the big baddies.

I actually can’t name a single band that has formed since 2000. Rob Zombie is the latest I listen to lol.

The guy was just introducing himself, no need to rip into him so badly.  Are you okay, is something going on that you needed to lash out at this stranger?  A warm welcome indeed.

4 hours ago, RipRavage said:

The guy was just introducing himself, no need to rip into him so badly.  Are you okay, is something going on that you needed to lash out at this stranger?  A warm welcome indeed.

To let him get used to Ark. :Jerbcry: Ark is harsh with a lot of unforgiving and frustrating glitches, bugs and mechanics. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived