pvp Alpha Tribe Being Bullies

Krypt1c

Server:859

Tribe:Wet Bandits

Base Location: Green Ob

These guys are constantly bullying people. First 2 of them came to my base on a giga and a rhino as im just starting me up. Grapple hooks me to the giga and proceeds to try knocking me out, so I bola'd him and tried running. The other one then "accidently" kills me and my raptor. Last night, after we moved our location because we keep getting bulled, one of them (Named "Big D" came and took all our fertilizer out of our plant x that wasnt even grown yet. We let him look around our base b4 we realized this and he tried stealing a bunch of stuff and killing us (We won by trapping him). Then he comes with this giant centipede thing, kills our tames and chases us on our last 2 tames (Because we were flying them). Somebody please please take these guys out. 

On 7/8/2018 at 7:55 AM, Krypt1c said:

These guys are constantly bullying people. First 2 of them came to my base on a giga and a rhino as im just starting me up. Grapple hooks me to the giga and proceeds to try knocking me out, so I bola'd him and tried running. The other one then "accidently" kills me and my raptor. Last night, after we moved our location because we keep getting bulled, one of them (Named "Big D" came and took all our fertilizer out of our plant x that wasnt even grown yet. We let him look around our base b4 we realized this and he tried stealing a bunch of stuff and killing us (We won by trapping him). Then he comes with this giant centipede thing, kills our tames and chases us on our last 2 tames (Because we were flying them). Somebody please please take these guys out. 

Switch servers Alpha tribes do that. They not gonna stop its part of the game.

On 7/8/2018 at 6:55 AM, Krypt1c said:

I’d be down. Mostly done PVE and I’m a noob to PVP but I’d be interested to get into it for a “good cause”. 

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:55 AM, Krypt1c said:

if they are blocking drops or obs you can take a picture of the blockage with the tribes name and  send it to the devs thru twitter they will get automatically wiped. that's one of they new things they are trying to do with these updates ive heard of a few people taking out some alphas like that

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:55 AM, Krypt1c said:

Yeah, I've been in a couple servers where it's invite only. How many members are in your tribe? Might know a server for you to build on

On 7/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, anmar06 said:

if they are blocking drops or obs you can take a picture of the blockage with the tribes name and  send it to the devs thru twitter they will get automatically wiped. that's one of they new things they are trying to do with these updates ive heard of a few people taking out some alphas like that

Whoa...blocking spawn points...that violates code of conduct but NOT obs as far as I see. For PvP ob building should be allowed. 

Please correct me if I am wrong 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:17 AM, anmar06 said:

Blocking drops and obs, as far as I know, is allowed in PVP. If not then 90% of their PVP servers are going to be wiped (doubt it)

Archived