Amazing Game

Jemcrystal

2 hours ago, Ballzack said:

Lmao by starter packs he meant coughing swamp flu into your face, or plummeting to your death via mounted flyers, or just becoming lunch for theri large carni tames. That at least, has been my experience on multiple PVP servers

Swamp flu is still a thing? I just transfer to a low pop server and back. All gone.

My ORP official server is locked tighter than a catholic virgin and we make antidotes for all newcomers. I have like 200 in my fridge lol.

But yeah, we are a fair PvP server that uses diplomacy and has violence as a last resort. Politics are a lot more interesting than constant destruction of bases. You can’t ever amount to anything if you just destroy stuff all the time. We still fight all the time but we do it after we all build up. THAT is when destroying things are fun, having huge wars and resetting each other to nothing.

Raiders gotta build a base larger than 2x2 eventually lol but that’s gonna be hard, considering the whole server is looking to cage you.

There ARE those types that play that game solely to destroy bases and loot them/kill everything, but that’s only fun after the first week. There needs to be some lasting appeal.

6 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

Swamp flu is still a thing? I just transfer to a low pop server and back. All gone.

My ORP official server is locked tighter than a catholic virgin and we make antidotes for all newcomers. I have like 200 in my fridge lol.

But yeah, we are a fair PvP server that uses diplomacy and has violence as a last resort. Politics are a lot more interesting than constant destruction of bases. You can’t ever amount to anything if you just destroy stuff all the time. We still fight all the time but we do it after we all build up. THAT is when destroying things are fun, having huge wars and resetting each other to nothing.

Raiders gotta build a base larger than 2x2 eventually lol but that’s gonna be hard, considering the whole server is looking to cage you.

There ARE those types that play that game solely to destroy bases and loot them/kill everything, but that’s only fun after the first week. There needs to be some lasting appeal.

Sounds pretty lame to be honest. More hand holding then fighting. Why not just go full PVE, because you are effectively playing PVE anyway.

@Jemcrystal if you want an exciting and fun experience make sure you play on an Official PVP Small Tribe Server. You will experience the very best of ARK, with a full feature set and develop the skills necessary to survive on any sever. It is the currently the most popular ARK mode atm with most servers maxed out each night so make you get in early.

Archived