Stego raiding broken

Vengecide

Whats the point of having turrets if all you do is gotta ride a stego upto a turret tower with little to no effort and just throw c4s on it and turret tower is down? How are turret towers built now for this shananigans. I already know turrets alone doesnt defend a base from being raided i used to be in a mega alliance before. But my base took little to no effort to get into and we had a reasonable amount of turret towers. I logged into the middle of my base being raided. And i found the bottom of the turret towers blown into they tookout my generators. It dont matter cause it was on the unofficial i was playing on. 

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, Vengecide said:

Whats the point of having turrets if all you do is gotta ride a stego upto a turret tower with little to no effort and just throw c4s on it and turret tower is down? How are turret towers built now for this shananigans. I already know turrets alone doesnt defend a base from being raided i used to be in a mega alliance before. But my base took little to no effort to get into and we had a reasonable amount of turret towers. I logged into the middle of my base being raided. And i found the bottom of the turret towers blown into they tookout my generators. It dont matter cause it was on the unofficial i was playing on. 

You should have stated you were playing on an unofficial to begin with as many people probably missed the mention at the bottom of your post. While I don’t believe there is an override for C4 throwing, unofficials can eaily circumvent many of the official nerfs. Hell, even some of the nerfs have had a new ini set in place so people can carry on as they were like the pteranobombs lol

18 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

You should have stated you were playing on an unofficial to begin with as many people probably missed the mention at the bottom of your post. While I don’t believe there is an override for C4 throwing, unofficials can eaily circumvent many of the official nerfs. Hell, even some of the nerfs have had a new ini set in place so people can carry on as they were like the pteranobombs lol

Yeah my bad about that. The one im on is very similar to official settings. Only difference is the dinos have a slight health buff. 

Hi,

Turrets and other defenses will not make your base unraideable, its function is for slowing the raid, so you come online or helping you while a dino fight. There are more dinos that are much more broken than stego (Trike, Pachy).

And yes, they are broken, but try with other types of turrets,( Tek, heavys), and turret mode AI like basilisk, rock elemental(golem).

To reinforce what i said, turrets are for slowing a raid, not only turrets, dino gates, metal signs, high hp dinos and other stacked structures.

Hope i helped, have a nice day ^^.

Archived