pvp Vanilla with Sprinkles

nopulp

Will turn this into a cluster with Scorched Earth 8/14/18 and Extinction when it releases. This will be a very long term, no wipe server. NA PC Ragnarok. This server is intended to resemble an official server experience, with fewer headaches. It's difficult to find an unofficial server that doesn't have rates pumped beyond insane, and let's face it.. joining an official server is a joke. Never the less, I do miss the sense of achievement I felt back when I was on official, working my way up the ladder, eventually being part of a beta/alpha tribe and looking around at the lesser tribes realizing I'm at the top of the food chain and no random guy is going to jump in and match my power over the course of a few hours or days if you're on a "slow" unofficial. You're status is pretty secure when people have to commit some time into a server to make a name for themselves. Granted the climb to the top can be brutal at times but in the end it's worth it knowing war is expensive, and Bob isn't gonna just walk up and pill cosby you. Besides there are ways to improve life on a server besides rates on enough steroids to make a 90's MLB player jealous. To ease the pain of the B***F****** you go through on official, I have added some much needed QoL mods without making it so you can build a fortress out of 1 tree and 1 rock. Come check it out if you miss the challenge but not the headache. This is a PvPvE server, and just like official the community will handle the day to day politics so long as everyone follows the set PvP rules to keep balance. I'll stress it again...This server will work like official, so an alpha tribe CAN dominate it....will it be you? Mod list and PvP rules can be found here where you can also click to join ---> http://server-ipycutfv.arkers.io/   To give the early birds a headstart establishing themselves I have set the XP-Tame-Gather rates to x5 until an undecided but not far off date. After that the rates will drop to x2. I will also host monthly war games to which the winning tribe will be invited to compete among themselves for the grand prize of Ascending. Other smaller events will take place rewarding victors with highly desired blueprints.

• nopulp changed the title to (PC)Virgin ragnarok map, low rates (boosted currently for the early birds)
  • nopulp changed the title to (PC)New ragnarok map, low rates (boosted currently for the early birds)
  • nopulp changed the title to (PC)New pvpve ragnarok map, low rates (boosted currently for the early birds)
  • nopulp changed the title to Deep Abyss

Archived