Arthropleura Buff

Kaemele

All right, so I was just offline raided, not a big deal, things happen, but the fact that it was during a thunderstorm, with an Arthropleura, is literally broken.

I had 100 Heavy Turrets with thousands of ammo in each one(On top of pillars, can't have Plant X). This cannot be a real thing, it just makes playing Scorched Earth on PvP impossible. Thunderstorms already sucked, but the fact that explosives couldn't be used, balanced it out.

Wildcard cannot think its a good idea to have a dino damage metal structures, this is just me crying, I know nothing will be done about it. But if you play on Scorched Earth pvp, be aware it takes literally one guy with an Arthro to wipe your base, regardless of your defenses, Flame arrow your plant x to make a path, then just attack the wall with his Arthro.

1 hour ago, Kaemele said:

All right, so I was just offline raided, not a big deal, things happen, but the fact that it was during a thunderstorm, with an Arthropleura, is literally broken.

I had 100 Heavy Turrets with thousands of ammo in each one(On top of pillars, can't have Plant X). This cannot be a real thing, it just makes playing Scorched Earth on PvP impossible. Thunderstorms already sucked, but the fact that explosives couldn't be used, balanced it out.

Wildcard cannot think its a good idea to have a dino damage metal structures, this is just me crying, I know nothing will be done about it. But if you play on Scorched Earth pvp, be aware it takes literally one guy with an Arthro to wipe your base, regardless of your defenses, Flame arrow your plant x to make a path, then just attack the wall with his Arthro.

Almost as great as adding titans to SE.

Almost.

In all honestly, I am glad this update exist, especially for SE. Some people intentionally put their building as close as possible towards possible desert craft drop, almost blocking access to it. A random arthro that aggro'd to the building that isn't ORP can decimate the building and make a path for others to access it.

Archived