Server stops completely when no one is online!

Lortam

In single player this is the case. On officials the sands of time will always keep falling.

For example when i breed on Aberration on an EU server I am usually the only one on since I'm in the US. I can hop servers or log out leaving the server empty but the babies keep growing and imprint comes right on time.

6 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

In single player this is the case. On officials the sands of time will always keep falling.

For example when i breed on Aberration on an EU server I am usually the only one on since I'm in the US. I can hop servers or log out leaving the server empty but the babies keep growing and imprint comes right on time.

I've owner of a linux based server cluster.

Until the last patch, you were right. Did you look at that again later?

Guest DJRone89

Oil pumps stop producing when you log off on my private cluster. Do you think it’s a relation to that?

1 hour ago, DJRone89 said:

Oil pumps stop producing when you log off on my private cluster. Do you think it’s a relation to that?

In the patch notes it says in SP and non dedis you can toggle -preventhibrernation to make it like normal servers.

Everything on official keeps going for me but ill check out crops since somone mentioned them not growing on official when the server is empty. 

1 minute ago, GP said:

Maybe show some respect for someone trying to help you. After all you posted here for help.

Not respecting someone was not my intention.

Please understand this as a bug report for the developers.

The aim of this posting is also to exchange experiences with other server operators regarding this error.

1 hour ago, Lortam said:

Not respecting someone was not my intention.

Please understand this as a bug report for the developers.

The aim of this posting is also to exchange experiences with other server operators regarding this error.

Ive been testing the best i can on official since an empty server that i have a chatacter on is hit or miss. You and another were the one that said its affecting official servers and it peaked my curiosity. 

You were disrespectful and never said the question was aimed only at server owners or devs. Comments like that are why the Ark community is called toxic. 

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I do think something is up... Just a feeling I had a couple of nights back when I came back to my base to find that the breeding timer, was out of sync with my phone timer. By like 10-15 minutes.

I didn't think much of it at the time.

Archived