2x Event cucked me

Kimgy

we had same with gigas on the 3x event. we started them within the event, but planned it very precisely so the last imprint was just 5min before event ended. still in the end we stuck at 99% with just 30min left till last imprint. Of course some would say that 99% is good enough and i agree, but the point is, you take your time to hit EVERY imprint on time cause your goal is to 100% imprint it and yet the game messes it up with the events and lack of tolerances of coming even 5min late. In my opinion the imprint should have a bit more tolerance. the 8h timer was 1 step forward, but there is still improvement. Its not like i have a teleporter to work and back home so that on a 8h shift i dont waste time driving there. Bit more tolerance on big raisings. the smaller ones are all fine, especially with the roo boost. but all those 7+ day raising literally wont allow a 30min mistake.

7 hours ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

we had same with gigas on the 3x event. we started them within the event, but planned it very precisely so the last imprint was just 5min before event ended. still in the end we stuck at 99% with just 30min left till last imprint. Of course some would say that 99% is good enough and i agree, but the point is, you take your time to hit EVERY imprint on time cause your goal is to 100% imprint it and yet the game messes it up with the events and lack of tolerances of coming even 5min late. In my opinion the imprint should have a bit more tolerance. the 8h timer was 1 step forward, but there is still improvement. Its not like i have a teleporter to work and back home so that on a 8h shift i dont waste time driving there. Bit more tolerance on big raisings. the smaller ones are all fine, especially with the roo boost. but all those 7+ day raising literally wont allow a 30min mistake.

I agree. Some tames are super duper easy to get to 100%, you can even miss a whole day, while others are almost impossible to finish even if you're just seconds late.

I don't have a teleporter either...

Archived