other Tribe leaving Dino’s and structure inside my base

Ladynightowl65

Recently we found 2 tamed stegosaurs and a raft inside our base, neither of those are ours. How do we get them out? We know the name of the tribe member but haven’t seen the gamer tag. Is this allowed?  We know they have been on since stegos keep moving ,  can we block their Dino’s so they can’t move and that tribe must contact us? Please help it has been over a week.

29 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

If you want to be more legal about this, do this. Send them info about the tribe that did this though, along with screenshot.

Since they are in his base technically the other tribe is committing the offense and it would be within his rights to remove the trespassing creatures.

1 minute ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Since they are in his base technically the other tribe is committing the offense and it would be within his rights to remove the trespassing creatures.

True, but then again, that would only make him a worse man, since that would mean they have the rights to report him for "griefing" (as per intended) even though they stoked the fire in the first place by doing that.

1 minute ago, Vaculity said:

True, but then again, that would only make him a worse man, since that would mean they have the rights to report him for "griefing" (as per intended) even though they stoked the fire in the first place by doing that.

He could successfully argue they were griefing him by putting their dinos inside his base and deny him use of that and or blocking access to part of his base.

I have someone doing the same thing to me on PVE. Some tribe I never heard of that is never online has Parked Rexs and Stegos outside my beh gates and blocked my doorways inside the base with a couple of Parasaurs.Not sure if it's related but I also had a Titan inside my base when I logged on. Its obviously an alt tribe someone created. Hoping the dinos on the inside starve soon.  I moved alot of  my resources to another base and set everything to passive just to be safe. Sucks but I won't even feed the trolls by complaining in chat.

1 hour ago, ishootpaint said:

If possible build a structure to block them in and ransom them to the trolls that left them there. Or if they dont care about them they will starve to death soon enough.

This is a viable solution. The only consequence to this is that the offending tribe may continue to troll and drop more tames on the defendants base. 

1 hour ago, Corrigan said:

This is a viable solution. The only consequence to this is that the offending tribe may continue to troll and drop more tames on the defendants base. 

They will get bored after a while. I would just say thanks for the free eggers to them and thats all. Trolls only do what they do to get reactions. No salt = them moving on to a less patient target.

Really is no good solution to the problem. Just dont let them think it bothers you enough to create a forum post about it XD

32 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

They will get bored after a while. I would just say thanks for the free eggers to them and thats all. Trolls only do what they do to get reactions. No salt = them moving on to a less patient target.

Really is no good solution to the problem. Just dont let them think it bothers you enough to create a forum post about it XD

Very true! Only if they are just trolls, though. 

You get other tribes who's intentions aren't to troll, but to legitimately get you to boil and either move locations or quit the server for their own benefit. 

Otherwise for trolls, very true!

1 hour ago, Corrigan said:

Very true! Only if they are just trolls, though. 

You get other tribes who's intentions aren't to troll, but to legitimately get you to boil and either move locations or quit the server for their own benefit. 

Otherwise for trolls, very true!

Still sounds like trolls to me. Hope OP can get the issue sorted. I hate players that dont respect other peoples land and base. I had to put a nosey tresspasser in a two hour timeout by locking him in my base after he ran inside unknown and uninvited. But apparently he thought i was the bad guy. Some people just can't learn common decency..... God im starting to sound like rockwell :P

2 hours ago, ishootpaint said:

Still sounds like trolls to me. Hope OP can get the issue sorted. I hate players that dont respect other peoples land and base. I had to put a nosey tresspasser in a two hour timeout by locking him in my base after he ran inside unknown and uninvited. But apparently he thought i was the bad guy. Some people just can't learn common decency..... God im starting to sound like rockwell :P

I had a tribe pissed that I built on an island they intended to claim in the future and demanded I move. It resulted in two days  of constant pillar and boat spamming. End result? Two months later I moved because I could not build a water pen there.  It was easier to rebuild than to keep flying back and forth between my water tames and main base which I did it multiple times a day. The 2x gathering rates was the charm. They traded me 30K ingots so that I'd demo the empty place afterwards. I obliged. 

I don't play pve so excuse my questions... how did they get a raft and stegos into your base? Did you leave a gate open? Can they just fly in? Questions for other replies... does your base have an airlock? So they cant run in behind you, or force you to demo anything but a wall to enter and exit... can they pillar and raft spam your base perimeter if you've done it first? 

On 7/5/2018 at 9:48 AM, Ladynightowl65 said:

Recently we found 2 tamed stegosaurs and a raft inside our base, neither of those are ours. How do we get them out? We know the name of the tribe member but haven’t seen the gamer tag. Is this allowed?  We know they have been on since stegos keep moving ,  can we block their Dino’s so they can’t move and that tribe must contact us? Please help it has been over a week.

Out of curiosity, how large is your base area? From my experience, the only time ive seen people do this is when a tribe gates off a MASSIVE section of the map. When standing at one end of your gated area, does the far end render in? or is it out of render range?

4 hours ago, BhadBonnie said:

I don't play pve so excuse my questions... how did they get a raft and stegos into your base? Did you leave a gate open? Can they just fly in? Questions for other replies... does your base have an airlock? So they cant run in behind you, or force you to demo anything but a wall to enter and exit... can they pillar and raft spam your base perimeter if you've done it first? 

3 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

Out of curiosity, how large is your base area? From my experience, the only time ive seen people do this is when a tribe gates off a MASSIVE section of the map. When standing at one end of your gated area, does the far end render in? or is it out of render range?

His base doesn't have to be HUGE to experience the Trollship on PVE. He could just have a 20 x  20 foundation wide area that includes his base and dino pen, including a section of the ocean assuming he's built on the shore. He could define "in my base" as anything within his behemoth gates or regular dino gates. If he has a section of water walled off with gates then yea someone can fly in and place rafts in the water within the gates. The trolls are merely dropping Dino's in his yard, essentially. 'Base' can include the area walled in by gates. 

Archived