Trading

Equinox713

So where do all the kids do all their trading now a days? When traded a while back I used facebook. Anyone good websites/social media to use when trading, specifically on 6 man servers.

Cheers~

(Also I know this site has a section dedicated for it but I've never found it to be helpful at all and seemingly, no one uses it)

13 minutes ago, Pwntang said:

i can never seam to get access to the trading part of the forum not sure what the actual guidelines are to get access tbh

interact more, you aren't too far from going from early bird to regular member

5 hours ago, Equinox713 said:

So where do all the kids do all their trading now a days? When traded a while back I used facebook. Anyone good websites/social media to use when trading, specifically on 6 man servers.

Cheers~

(Also I know this site has a section dedicated for it but I've never found it to be helpful at all and seemingly, no one uses it)

facebook has several trading groups, so does reddit. I only play on dedi so i don't think the groups i'm in would be of much help

55 minutes ago, 440SUPERCOMMANDO said:

posting to gain access to trading.

is it uncool, to ask a price on something here? like not actually setup a deal or anything, but find a going rate, so i can start resourcing/crafting/etc?

posting anything close to trading or recruiting for a server will get you warning points

16 hours ago, Equinox713 said:

Cheers~

Join "Ark Trader Life" discord. Trade tames, supplies, and make allies. 
https://discord.gg/YnWcMxc
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

this is where ive benn going if you got discord

thanks for the discord link i just joined - i was just asking the guidlines to get access to the trading forums because i heard that maybe you had to do so many posts in so many consecutive days so i was just wondering if that was correct but it seams that i just have to make so many posts and eventually will get access with no timescale needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris locked this topic

Archived