LowLevelFatalError on ARK

Wideberth

Can anyone please help, as we are at the end of our tethers on this one. ARK worked great and then suddenly, probably after a Win 10 or ARK update, stopped loading with LowLevelFatalError. 

We have rebuilt our entire laptop (ACER Predator with GeForce 970M).

We have tried all of the suggested fixes, e.g. -sme4 etc.

Reinstalled Steam, ARK, Windows, Drivers etc etc

Tried to log a ticket on ARK Support, what a waste of time that was, the website won't allow upload of files, the links for following fix it guides don't work and the tickets just won't register.

Any help is much appreciated before the 6 of us who bought it request a refund from Steam for unusable software!

DxDiag.txt

errordump2.gif

1 hour ago, Ugodzilla said:

Here you wont get any useful help, believe me. Friends of mine suffer from similar LowLevelFatalErrors for Month now.

Most Popular Response you will get: Its only Epics Fault. Deal with it or gtfo.

Epic and Windows 10 fault ;)

My tribemate is currently fighting the same issue and cannot play until the issue is fixed at Unreal.

49 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

Are you on windows 10? I have many friends with ark issues and all of them seem to be on 10. All of us still using 7 are fine..... I refuse to be friends with anyone on windows 8.

Yes i am on win 10. And no... i wont downgrade for Ark. Its the only Game we are having Problems with.
Had a break for some Time, only wanted to test my new Stuff, never had such Problems when using my old machine.

But a different Question. The Bugreportsection for PC is gone?

Archived