Argy can't pick up anky

Dan08

So, I've had this issue for days and I can't remedy it. On my dedicated server no one can pick up ankys with argys anymore. I've tried taming a new wild one, no luck. Tried breeding another, no luck. Tried restarting the server and resetting the pick up setting, no luck. There's no patch notes so it's gotta be a bug right? 

3 minutes ago, Yster said:

on some PvE setting you cant pickup any dino?

maybe its just a setting. have you tried to pickup any other tamed or wild Dinos?

Any other Dino that I'm supposed to be able to pick up I can. Beavers, doeds, sabertooths, it all works it's JUST the ankys. I'm kinda new to the game and it sucks because metal gathering was what's fun for me. I've kinda dropped off since this issue and I just really want it fixed.

Are you trying to pick it up with a player on it or just the anky alone? sometimes the game is a little finicky while picking a player riden anky, you need t go slow and come in from the side.

If you are talking about picking an unmanned anky then that is odd. My only solution would be to try and account for server lag picking slightly after pasing the anky, slightly vefore, up down and around it. Also before attempting the pick jump on i and ride it a few feet to refresh the anky ankys position. Sometimes the game thinks the anky is in a different area than it really is. 

14 minutes ago, Gelantious said:

You're not using the Classic Flyers mod? Because it was updated last week to add the new argys, but the ability to carry doed and ankys was missed and will be added in this weeks update.

Yea there's a few mods, including some core mods, where argies are disfunctional because the devs supposedly haven't released the dev kit that updated the new argy models or something. Seen a modder mention this somewhere. 

14 hours ago, Gelantious said:

You're not using the Classic Flyers mod? Because it was updated last week to add the new argys, but the ability to carry doed and ankys was missed and will be added in this weeks update.

Yup that's probably the reason!! My gf said that mod was a must have. Okay! Problem solved! Thank you 

Archived