Fertilised eggs hatch with no dinos!

T4ZE

So for the past 3 days we have hatched altleast 10 fert eggs from different dinos for them to simply not hatch. We arnt anywhere near the Dino cap as we only have 40 dinos and we are pretty much the only tribe on the official server. The eggs hatch and nothing comes out and this is extremely gamebreaking. No one else we’ve talked to expiriences this bug and any help would be great.

even on tribe cap the eggs still hatch but you just can't claim the dino.

Can you provide a screenshot of you breeding area where you hatched the eggs?

It does happen multiple times that on hatch a dino falls down to the ground, whether its through ceilings to a level below or through foundation where it will be stuck in the foundation

I’ll be able to get a screenshot in a few hours but I’m 99% certain there are simply no dinos that hatch. I’m aware of the glitch we’re the Dino falls below a foundation etc but in this case we’ve hatched in multiple different places including somewhere without foundations and still no dinos are coming out of the eggs.

1 hour ago, ZeroSeconds said:

even on tribe cap the eggs still hatch but you just can't claim the dino.

Can you provide a screenshot of you breeding area where you hatched the eggs?

It does happen multiple times that on hatch a dino falls down to the ground, whether its through ceilings to a level below or through foundation where it will be stuck in the foundation

No, if you are over 300/300, you won't get any dino after hatch.

Just open your inventory and check what number you have at tame limit.

Rafts and platforms dinos with structures count for 10.

ark-inventar-menu.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
16 hours ago, isu said:

Rafts and platforms dinos with structures count for 10.

They actually counts for 19 on official servers.

14 hours ago, Demerus said:

had this happen to me on PVE while at Tribe tame cap 500/500 but the server was not capped at the time. Strange how the eggs are empty, it shouldn't be this way.

This is indeed the reason why this happens. When the tribe of the player that dropped the egg is at tribe cap, it will hatch but the baby won't spawn. An interesting thing to note is that if you are at 499/500, and that you hatch an egg, you can still get twins or triplets but you will only be able to claim one of them. Same if the server is capped and you kill a tame to hatch an egg, you can still get twins or triplets which means the server can be 1 or 2 tames above the cap so it will requires 2 or 3 slots to be freed if you want to hatch another.

Archived