5% Spawn Is Too Low For the Event

Palamides2003

If you have been lucky enough to find and tame a Tek Rex  … Good Job .   For those such as myself  that have not been so lucky, Would agree the spawn chance rate it's to low for the event.  I hope they bump it up to 25% in the last few remaining days. 

It's hard enough to get a good level regular Rex . Since they spawn near herds of Bronto's, their life expectancy is very short .  I just watched a level 135 wild  Bronto destroy a level 35 Tek Rex before I could get a few  tranq shots in to lead it away from the Bronto. 

I was very lucky and the first time i looked for one I found one on the black sands beach opposite to the redwoods, a little before Smuggler's Pass. I found a second one to breed with after a bit of searching on Far's Peak. Yesterday one was killing a Galli right next to my base, which is next to the river that runs next to the Volcano. But I do agree that with Rex spawns being as low as they are already, the 5% is to low. I think they should bump it up to 10%. :Jerbhi:

Guest DJRone89

Just killing Rex’s is not enough to spawn in the Tek varients. You have to literally wipe almost all creatures that share the Rex’s spawn to increase the odds.

Each dino will have a chance of spawning in a zone, then each of them will have a max percentage of that zone in which they will spawn until the zone reaches its maximum spawning capacity.

I totally agree the percent chance of finding a event dino should be higher than 5%. Even thou i have been lucky enough to find a 150 white Aberrant Spino, finding other 150s of event colors is such a fun challenge, but it seems kinda impossible given the 5% chance.

(>^.^)> Flash <(^.^<) 
Tribe: Glowboys 
Servers: NA-PVE-OfficialtheIsland 342, NA-PVE-ScorchedEarth 370, NA-PVE-Ragnarok 81, NA-PVE-Aberration 277

Archived