Please bring back the Support section for PC Support on the Forums!!

IDK what you did with it WC, but the support section for PC was a lifesaver for me and perhaps many others. Please put it back, or at the very least put back the 'try these first' forum post (its listed in the support part of the site but unlisted and 'you don't have permission to see this').

The bug report system is great, but it shouldn't replace the community support pages!!!

Hi,

As I am directly resulting from this i'll post it here: I am experiencing an error on startup, i have never been able to launch before. My specs are fine, all the files neccesary are in admin compatibility and all my files are verrified through Steam. I have freshly reinstalled BattlEye and Ark. I keep getting the 'Shootergame.exe' unreachable file error in the preloader, as if it needs admin but it has it.

A couple of google searches later i keep getting redirected to this link before trying anything else: 

Common solutions try these first

If only i could visit the link to follow the steps, that'd be great. As a fresh user i don't really find any other spots to take this..

• Administrator

We are working with the Support team to create a new section at Support.SurviveTheArk.com with "Common Solutions". 

The old support forum just didn't work. It was filled with a sea of off-topic and duplicate reports and it was very difficult for our QA team to actually go through them. The new system is a much better system as now each and every report is looked at and categorized for our team to look into, resulting in a much more efficient way for us to deal with bugs.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived