Oceania Small Tribe Servers

Its been more then a month now since small tribe servers were released and there are still no Oceania servers or for that matter servers outside of NA/EU which is really disappointing for a lot of folks. If I look through the server browser there are heaps of dead OC servers with no more then 5 players on them at peak times so I have to ask the question why aren't these servers being repurposed for a greater cause? We have all seen the immense popularity of small tribe servers over normal PVP servers so it would make sense that least a few of these very dead servers be converted as they will no doubt become very much alive again.

I currently play on an NA server with about 220 ping. I can build and farm relatively ok but combat is difficult. It is very hard to shoot at people due to the lag and so my only options are to use melee which is ok but far from ideal. I know of many OC players that want to play ARK again but are put off by these high pings and so are still waiting to return.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:48 AM, ForzaProiettile said:

Its been more then a month now since small tribe servers were released and there are still no Oceania servers or for that matter servers outside of NA/EU which is really disappointing for a lot of folks.

It's funny how the land down^under is forgotten....?  

Might have to do with something I found on YouTube, apparently all this time I thought I was in Australia, I was actually part of a conspiracy to fool tourists into believing Australia is real? wow !    When you thought people couldn't get any dumberererer…….

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Xaosist said:

Any news on this? - Would be really nice to avoid the silliness that's currently going on  where two mega tribes are lagging the server out and capping the population meaning me and my friend can't play... :(

Wildcard are letting down a lot of folks with their inability to accept Oceania is a real region of the world with real players. There are loads of dead Oceania servers, there is no excuse not to repurpose a few.

Archived