ARTHROPLUERA INSANE DAMAGE ON STRUCTURES

Snaky

Title says enough. Please devs take this out, are you guys crazy ? 500 damage on a stone foundation per hit with 300% dmg on the ARTHROPLUERA itself. It can damage just everything aswell so it doesnt only affect me as a primitive player but everyone else that plays your game. This has too go seriously, its the more overpowered than anything i ever seen on this game.

11 minutes ago, Snaky said:

Title says enough. Please devs take this out, are you guys crazy ? 500 damage on a stone foundation per hit with 300% dmg on the ARTHROPLUERA itself. It can damage just everything aswell so it doesnt only affect me as a primitive player but everyone else that plays your game. This has too go seriously, its the more overpowered than anything i ever seen on this game.

True.This game is already so time consuming,  minuts not online and they are in. Months of work disapears in seconds. This is to OP for primitive. Or do we have to be online 24/7?I hope you guys nerf this.

I was in a cave on the centre a few days ago getting the Artifact of the Hunter. Cave had long grass making it hard to spot anything other than scorpions. I was riding a wolf and kitted out in full riot gear (about 2200 armour in total). Triggered 3 Arthros at once. Killed them, wolf was down to about 1/2 health, I took no damage as I was mounted the whole time, every piece of my armour broke. Over 2000 polymer to fix....

Appreciate it isn't the same issue as the OP, but just wanted to vent and let you know how annoying we all think these things are.

13 minutes ago, HammyDribbler said:

I was in a cave on the centre a few days ago getting the Artifact of the Hunter. Cave had long grass making it hard to spot anything other than scorpions. I was riding a wolf and kitted out in full riot gear (about 2200 armour in total). Triggered 3 Arthros at once. Killed them, wolf was down to about 1/2 health, I took no damage as I was mounted the whole time, every piece of my armour broke. Over 2000 polymer to fix....

Appreciate it isn't the same issue as the OP, but just wanted to vent and let you know how annoying we all think these things are.

well, isnt this exactly what they did before the patch anyway... raptoring up ur gear in caves. why do u wear expensive riot gear in a arthro infested cave?

I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing they've done yet. 
Scorched is going to be straight up dead now, titan + storm = gg   army of arthros + storm = gg
It's EXTREMELY easy to tame these things, they mean nothing, You have a paracer tank and send like 30 of these whilsted to towers and they'll melt it. This also means you can't just have turrets set to players only you're going to be forced to have them set survivors and tames or people can just whistle attack with athros so stupid

Guest DJRone89
55 minutes ago, Weiss said:

It even sucks on pve, we often have wildlife aggro on something when we log in, before walls are loaded. No problem usually. If it's an artepleura it will now destroy our buildings...

Turrets on PvE just became more useful. The only problem is whatever else they’ll target...

50 minutes ago, Zayisha said:

Thatch/Wood: ok
Stone: maybe
Metal: BS

TEK: VERY VERY BIG BS

I presume the damage it would do to metal/Tek tiers would be very minor similar to the way a metal tool damages stone but at a very minimal rate to the point that it would not be worth anyone's time using unless said player is short on explosives and has a lot of spare time.

29 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

I presume the damage it would do to metal/Tek tiers would be very minor similar to the way a metal tool damages stone but at a very minimal rate to the point that it would not be worth anyone's time using unless said player is short on explosives and has a lot of spare time.

Well, unless the stone is made of chalk, it should be more acid resistant than untreated iron as I assume what metal is from the rust spots on all metal buildings. So damage should be Thatch>Wood>Metal>Stone>Tek.

26 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Well, unless the stone is made of chalk, it should be more acid resistant than untreated iron as I assume what metal is from the rust spots on all metal buildings. So damage should be Thatch>Wood>Metal>Stone>Tek.

Maybe so in real life but this is a game and in the current order of things Metal is better then stone and Tek is better then metal.

I agree. arthropleura MUST be nurfed. They should deal damage to all tiers the same way some other Dino’s deal damage to structures. Example, the theriz. It deals a reasonable amount of damage to stone. If you mirror that for the arthro it will be a lot more balanced. I play primitive. But this will effect tek as well. Your new player base will be far less. it’s bad enough you can raid new players so easy with C4, but now at no cost other than 15 rhinos horns and some black pearls. You can have a mount that will terrorize new players who do not yet have the levels or skills to survive in what can already be a very frustrating new gaming experience. Please fix this before the ripples of this effect all of ark. 

Archived