game.ini ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer not working

Hey there,

I've been trying to lower mod dinos' spawn rates (Dragontail) through an override line and I'm not having any luck... I've used plenty of Adds/Subtracts and SpawnWeights in the past, but this is my first time entering an Override and I'm not sure what's different to keep it from working. It currently is having zero effect.

Here's an example of one of the lines I'm using now: 

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="EarthDragonGrassland",EntryWeight=0.0001,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("EarthDragon_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="EarthDragon_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.001)))

I've tried with and without the "_C" after SpawnEntries to no avail. The mod doesn't provide DinoNameTags, and there's no way to test what they could be besides manually editing the ini as I go.. so I couldn't just use a simple SpawnWeight line for each dino...

Any help would be appreciated! Just trying to reduce spawns without a DinoNameTag and this is the best solution I could come up with so far, but I can't figure out why it's not working. 

Archived