A Bridge From Herb to Mainland Reportable?

So, let me give you the info. Quite a bit of drama has stirred up over this on my server which happens to be an Official PvE server on The Island. Now, the way the bridge is built is standard, pillars to support it, however I have few spaces underneath where you can fit your raft if need be, as well as underwater spaces consisted of open BH gates to swim your water dinos thru rather than having to go around herb island.

This is where the fun begins.

Somebody had made a comment about my bridge breaking ToS, and that my tribe occupying all of herb is also ToS. Obviously I ask him what's up. His excuse was that, he can't raft through without his dinos being clipped off by the ceilings, as wel as "it's blocking a waterway". I tell him merely go around the island and he denies, telling me it's too dangerous because of Leeds.

He records a solid minute of him flying around my base on a wyvern, especially showing the bridge and then pulls his map out for 15 seconds. I assume he wants to use this as his "evidence" and whatnot.

I figured PvE was the place I could have all these community builds that make life easier haha. What I ask you all, am I in the wrong here? Is this a ticketable offense? 

(((fyi the entirety of the server backed me up. shouldn't get bent out of shape when you're using a raft for metal runs after refusing to use a quetz, this tribe says bringing a quetz and argys is too risky)))

It's not blocking a waterway, as you can go round, and even under - but with a huge bridge like this I'd try & do it pillarless & high, so that it doesn't impeed boats. Certainly don't think it breaks any rules, and as for occupying all of herbi - it's only just big enough for 1 decent size base anyway, so can't see a problem there either.

Plenty of tribes occupy all of herbivore on both pve and pvp so hes full of crap about that breaking any tos. He probably just wants to move there himself but doesn't have the option to since you have it. Also its quite possible to circle herbivore on a raft without leeds eating you so that's a weak excuse as well. However when it comes to that bridge, I'd probably raise it up and have a big empty behemoth gate in one point where boats can go through without any complaints and it doesn't impede on your bridge. Simply just snap together foundations and walls/pillars with ceilings for the gate to sit on.  Also if you have them snapped to the bridge above it before you place the gate, the top bridge wont run out of support when you delete the middle pillars. (sorry if you already know this, not sure of everyone's building experience so decided to help you out if you didn't know it) After you do that, there isn't even a possibility of any rules being broken and he can go be butt hurt in silence. 

Easyest way to solve that is build very high bridge so even raft + brontosaurus can fit.

I dont know how good you re in bridge building. In case if you need help of bridge building. Then here is video what teaching how to build high bridge with floating bridge technology it is very cheap in deep water compared to pillared bridge.

Archived