Giga's spawning inside bases

KrackenOne

20 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Are they spawning in enclosed (including a ceiling) areas or just in a fenced in area? I ask because it is possible for trolls to get a giga into a just fenced area. Otherwise you might try even more foundations.

Have a feeling it might be this.  Ungodly annoying, lost a Wyvern and Giga this time....

14 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Why are your dinos on passive? I would have a field day if I raided you base base. So easy!

If you put them on neutral at least they will eventually kill the Giga and as others have said I haven't seen people reporting this issue in ages.

I saw the tail end of a giga getting into someones base, it ate EVERYTHING, including 2 tamed gigas. the only survivors were the doeds because they curl into a ball, the tames didnt stand a chance.

Private Server or official?

Private Server: maybe you got trolled by the Server Admin or other Players.
Official: Other Players may lured it into your base (are your Walls at least 4 high... and no ground outside your Fence that could be used as Ramp?). And how big is your fenced in area? Foundations alone are not enough anymore to suppress spawn in an area anything larger than a 2 or max 3 foundations radius. Put some Walls/Ceillings on it.

Archived