Pick up dinos with Argy

12 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Same.  I think its a forgotten string of coding problem and not a bug.  Every time you grab something with another flier it instantly points the creates head away from your bird(Back towards the camera).  The argent did this prior to tlc2 as well.  Now though, the argent doesnt reposition its carried prey anymore.

Another thing I have noticed with the argy, but off topic for this thread, is that when I attack the dodorex with my argy the dodorex will remain passive if I attack the base of its tail and stay higher than his back. If I get too close to his head or drop level with his body he will turn and attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DEVS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX THE RIDDEN DOED PICKUP

Doeds used to be easy to pickup if they had a rider. Not anymore.

1/20 tries am i actually able to pick up a doed that has a rider.

If it has no rider? Easy as hell to pick up.

Has a rider? Pain in the ass.

If you can't fix the hitbox, let doeds farm to 100% of their weight capacity when being carried without a rider, none of that 50% nonsense. Or make it rely on the dino that is carry it. Not the doeds weight.

PLEASE.

Beavers are just inferior.   Use a thorny dragon and argent and stop wasting time getting aggravated.

This makes the thorny dragon the superior wood collector when being ridden and picked up by an argent.
(I have tested this for hours, no need to submit the playback)

I believe this to be intentional as the thorny gets little to no love on any map.  I think It's about time to give specific dino's that are unused in their data collecting to be given perks that no other dino may have. once there is a balance between all wood collectors for example, then move on to the next. The more it sounds, this may be part of a QoL update and take months to even see or hear about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:45 PM, Weiss said:

This bug forum is ridiculous, and still nothing new about "common solutions"...

Why remove the old bug forum when the new one is a hundred times worse? There is NOTHING here to help anyone, and every time someone asks for help the topic gets shut down, even though there are solutions. 

If WC doesn't bother to help their players, at least let the players help each other.

what was the problem I just came to find out in this forum

• 4 months later...

My argentavis is not working when mounted I'm unable to attack or pick up other dinos, the command just doesn't work. This has been going on for the last 3 days and the page to repport bugs is broken in this site. I'm playing on Epic game launcher on Mac. Already restarting launcher, computer, game, nothing changes.

• 1 year later...

Archived