Pick up dinos with Argy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello, I'm sorry for using the translator, but I'm having problems with a non-dedicated server, I opened one for friends, and when they try to get in the water, they're teleported to me "host"
I have already increased the distance limit of the host but it did not work, when they step on the water, they are teleported, does anyone have the same problem? If anyone knows how to fix this, please teach me.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

My current thought on this is, if it's working as intended - how about a targetting spot when going for a pickup.  Say we are going for an animal carrying a tribemate, having a spot on the player and another on the area we are supposed to grab that animal would possibly solve the issue for us.

I am not sure it is working as intended, I tried to pick up a wild raptor and it took me like 30 passes to pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 8:31 PM, UprisingGame said:

When u try to pick up a dino with an Arhy (like a beaver) with an other player on this dino the game pick up at 99.99% the player and not the beaver. No screen needed i think this bug is common and everyone know it... since the TLC PASS of the Argy.

you have to fly just a bit lower with the argy but be warned you will most probably land on the ground which is another bug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived