Pick up dinos with Argy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 3:31 AM, UprisingGame said:

When u try to pick up a dino with an Arhy (like a beaver) with an other player on this dino the game pick up at 99.99% the player and not the beaver. No screen needed i think this bug is common and everyone know it... since the TLC PASS of the Argy.

I don't think this is a bug, you have always been able to pick up players of their mounts.

I think the real bug with argies is the fact that whenever u pick up a wild dino in its claws u can kiss ur hp goodbye.  Wats the point in being able to grab things if its gonna wreck u long b4 u drop it in ur pit.  In case of raptors u get pounced off of the back of ur bird...The OP problem sounds like precision problem on the players side.  Da dino obviously has a larger hit box, aim outside of da players hitbox but inside da dinos, problem solved.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:09 PM, Onimusha759 said:

I think the real bug with argies is the fact that whenever u pick up a wild dino in its claws u can kiss ur hp goodbye.  Wats the point in being able to grab things if its gonna wreck u long b4 u drop it in ur pit.  In case of raptors u get pounced off of the back of ur bird...The OP problem sounds like precision problem on the players side.  Da dino obviously has a larger hit box, aim outside of da players hitbox but inside da dinos, problem solved.

no

Archived