USA only country with. ..

jpcab

On 7/3/2018 at 7:02 PM, Frogspoison said:

Wildcard Studios is a US company. Personally, I'm getting tired of all these posters, across the internet as a whole, who complain about US-based companies celebrating US-based holidays. I'm sure that gaming companies based in non-US countries celebrate their non-US holidays too.

As an Englishman i can only agree with this man. As an American company they're only gonna focus on American holidays which is fine. 

17 minutes ago, Niphead said:

As an Englishman i can only agree with this man. As an American company they're only gonna focus on American holidays which is fine. 

Well, R6S celebrate all its operators' national day...

Most MMOs include Chinese new year and sometimes mid-fall festival too. 

I don't know much gaming company that only celebrate their holidays... 

Kinda racist and offensive... 

But, I'm fine as long as they fit in as much evo event as possible with plenty of colors! 

My dream is a phosphorescent red otter with insane md that I will carry to all boss fights and let him eat the corpse of bosses to give it powers... It's a very special otter thay eats souls... And it talks to me and tell me to do horrible things in exchange for him cuddling up to me. Which I do, how could I resist such soft fur! 

Sorry, I went slightly off topic... 

Anyway, more holiday = more evo events = more fancy dinos (Well, not this time because of overlapping events). 

6 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

But, I'm fine as long as they fit in as much evo event as possible with plenty of colors! 

My dream is a phosphorescent red otter with insane md that I will carry to all boss fights and let him eat the corpse of bosses to give it powers... It's a very special otter thay eats souls... And it talks to me and tell me to do horrible things in exchange for him cuddling up to me. Which I do, how could I resist such soft fur! 

Anyway, more holiday = more evo events = more fancy dinos (Well, not this time because of overlapping events). 

You do realise most servers are at cap  or are close and most people moan about too many evo(breeding) events? They can't win. 

31 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Lets add in everything from an MMO to then shall we. Chinese new year events, p2w cash shop or a $15 monthly sub to play the game + remove all unofficial servers/try and sue anyone who runs unofficial servers. The list goes on. Just be happy you got an event at all. Personally it is events that kill all games as they make people expect more things/better things. Soon drops are going to have to give you dinosaur eggs in events because people will be to lazy to tame mid week.

5 minutes ago, SlipperySquid said:

Lets add in everything from an MMO to then shall we. Chinese new year events, p2w cash shop or a $15 monthly sub to play the game + remove all unofficial servers/try and sue anyone who runs unofficial servers. The list goes on. Just be happy you got an event at all. Personally it is events that kill all games as they make people expect more things/better things. Soon drops are going to have to give you dinosaur eggs in events because people will be to lazy to tame mid week.

Most MMOs are not pay to win, only bad ones are, most of the cash shops are QoL or vanity items.

Most subscription based MMOs have private server, actually I don't know any MMOs you can't play on private servers. And very few kept this model. Most are now on the f2p+micro or pay once+micro.

Mostly occult and unpopular ones forbid private servers I guess. 

On 7/3/2018 at 2:02 PM, Frogspoison said:

Wildcard Studios is a US company. Personally, I'm getting tired of all these posters, across the internet as a whole, who complain about US-based companies celebrating US-based holidays. I'm sure that gaming companies based in non-US countries celebrate their non-US holidays too.

Flyff (a crappy game, but European owned, nonetheless) constantly holds events celebrating holidays/special days all around Europe. They also hold a White Day event (game is developed in Korea)

Archived