PC Bug Reports

Aylana314159

I'm quiet disappointed that the support/bug section was entirely deleted.

It was a good place to check if other people had similar problems, and often find fixes or workarounds for them. Many people were able to distinguish bugs from user mistakes and offered help (verifying files, taming groups, eggs hatching empty, disappearing/stuck tames, lost flyers, wyvern eggs immediately spoiling...).

It was the place where you'd get warnings (island volcano Implementation: invisible deathzone / kangaroo pouch bug: where to find your babies / boss fights: better not start from two obelisks at the same time / consumeable transfers: infinite timer loop).

Can we please have a category like "players helping players", "game problem discussion" or something similar? It sucks that topics are being closed and people are redirected to the ticket system, even though there already is a solution/answer. But no one can give it now. 

Why drive the "community forum" users aways from seeking help from other players? It's not like the support team was sooooo busy helping people at the forums that they didn't have time to answer tickets. Or did they read everything but didn't answer?

So after last wc movement (remove of the PC Bug/Support forum) this company can't surprise me anymore. After several days from remove this forum there is only 1 recognized bug, JA!!!!!

They remove this forum, with all my post included, and all stickies with very usefull information on how to deal with Wildcard :poop: , and in exchange we get a forum with 1 recogniced bug. This company thinks that removing from sight this forum, (let's remember that this game has so many bugs that before they remove that forum, everyday in that forum an entire page of bug post were posted) it's probably going to make the bugs dissapear, or at least that new people won't be aware from all the WC dissaster since minute 1 after arriving this forum.

Well this company, don't know how to optimice their code, how to deal with bugs and customers, but it's more than clear that they can be nice humorist.

As tittle says, if this company tomorrow delete/remove all official server I will not be surprise.

Ark becoming free to play with micro transaction like mutation pills, a cheap one that makes a random mutation happen and an expensive one with which you can choose. Then another one to pick parent stats from an egg or the belly of the mother, cheap one for 1-2 stats, expensive one for all stats and a separate one for colors. Unofficials are banned. They announce season pass 2 & 3.

I don't understand why the old bug report section wasn't archive and locked so no more post could be made. But people still had access to this info.

I was frustrated when I made this post because Google was giving me links to possibly useful info, but they were just gone.

I have made 1 bug report this weekend. I guess bug reports are now going to be filtered before everyone can see them.

If they archive the bug forum, then new people can see how many bugs this game has, and that is not very interesting from Wildcard perspective.

This game has been realeased a year ago, but it's more than clear that it's still on alpha stage. So how to avoid people know this? Easy lets remove everything that say crash, fatal crash, or bug, from the forum.

And yes,  bug reports are now filtered. Yyou only have to see that after a week there is only 1 recogniced bug.

Archived