pvp Mean Alpha's on *FRESH*NA-PVP-Official-TheIsland413

Fadeddddz

That's only one of their bases. They have Carno Island and the central pillars as well. I'm guessing green ob is newest as I haven't played on that server in a month or so. Tribe name was Knight's Templar. They didn't touch my base while I played there solo even after my turrets killing one of their Argies and PT's. They have decent numbers.. probably 10+ online during peak US hours. 

They also had a kibble farm West/NorthWest of the redwoods. Water dinos were being stored at the NW ice cave in the icy water. Couple vaults up there too for the cave runs. Allied with Arkaeologists that have a huge PvE base over on the West coast just south of the pearl spawns. 

Dunno if they're wiping the server before they get wiped or what but they seemed harmless while I was on their server. Lots of talking in chat kinda seemed immature, but whoever was leading them ran a tight ship as far as allowing them to grief/raid only those that gave them trouble as far as I could tell. I don't particularly care what happens to them, but your information was definitely lacking. 

3 hours ago, Nbonga said:

That's only one of their bases. They have Carno Island and the central pillars as well. I'm guessing green ob is newest as I haven't played on that server in a month or so. Tribe name was Knight's Templar. They didn't touch my base while I played there solo even after my turrets killing one of their Argies and PT's. They have decent numbers.. probably 10+ online during peak US hours. 

They also had a kibble farm West/NorthWest of the redwoods. Water dinos were being stored at the NW ice cave in the icy water. Couple vaults up there too for the cave runs. Allied with Arkaeologists that have a huge PvE base over on the West coast just south of the pearl spawns. 

Dunno if they're wiping the server before they get wiped or what but they seemed harmless while I was on their server. Lots of talking in chat kinda seemed immature, but whoever was leading them ran a tight ship as far as allowing them to grief/raid only those that gave them trouble as far as I could tell. I don't particularly care what happens to them, but your information was definitely lacking. 

no, it's the homebres i think the knights said they were leaving the server i thought doesn't matter just wipe green ob ig im just handing a bad tribe over to the rest of the world

Archived