Community Crunch 138: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????, Fourth of July 2x Breeding, New PC Bug Reporting System, & Small Tribes Clusters Coming!

Jen

19 hours ago, cc4prez said:

This is probably the stupidest thing you could do... Clustered ark official servers died for a reason, now you are choosing to make a thriving idea into an already failed idea. Here is a better solution that you are currently using on the main cluster to fix the same issue that is described here. Create new FRESH servers that don't allow transfers into them for 4 weeks because that's how long it took the tribes to build to where they are now currently. Instead of taking your concerns from the people who got wiped you should take ideas from the vast majority of players who are making these servers thrive and are enjoying there escape from the megatribes. Please reconsider this decision.

Yes olease 

Small Tribe Cross Ark?  Yeah I am not really onboard with that idea....if I wanted to play on  CrossArk server I would have played on a CrossArk server.

Part of what makes the small tribe servers fun is the ability to transfer...someone already built in the spot I wanted in Center, no worries, there are others servers I can check out.  Tribe took over most of Abb, no problem, there are others.  Plus it gives the bigger tribes more competition.   Really all this does is limit peoples options, hurts the 1 and 2 man tribes, and makes it easier for the 6 man tribes to rule uncontested.  

6 people on dragons and griffins would have a hard time searching 48 servers looking for upcoming threats to them, and would meet some stiff competition.  6 people on dragons and griffins could easily search 8 servers and wipe out anyone who is growing to big.   This move will probably kill what seems like your best idea to date, its basically right back to the regular official servers.

Please reconsider changing the existing servers, if you are instant on having cross ark small tribe, add another 16 or so servers and make two new clusters and see, don't change the servers that already exist.  That way the people who want that can transfer over, and those of us who don't want it aren't forced into it.

PS, I have a base on Center, The Island, and SC....guess what, they aren't going to be in the same cluster.  So I'm forced to move or I'm going to get dev wiped  in two weeks....I know its only been a few hours (since I read this at least) so maybe once I get used to it I'll change my mind, but I don't even want to play now.  raptor it, Wildcard if you are going to wipe my bases and kill my tames so be it, but I've put hours into building up and I don't have any desire to do it again because of a dev wipe.  My only regret is getting the season pass with the current sale, looks like you get my money anyways. 

It is too late Wildcard, you can't make this change a month into it, I know I am not the only person who is facing a forced move or a dev wipe just because we picked the wrong server.  This also is REALLY going to hurt any future server types you try to make, because now people aren't going to trust you.  The next specialty server you create why would I pump my time into it just so you can do this again?  

WC siempre se agradecen los eventos pero creo que deberían empezar a tener en cuenta a la gente que trabaja ,que  no tiene tiempo en la semana y sólo puede disfrutar del mundo de ark los findes de semana. No sería más justo repetir el evento de crianza del 6 al 9? Nos daría la oportunidad a todos de disfrutar. Espero alguien lo tome en cuenta.

Saludos 

WC always appreciated the events but I think that they should start to take into account the people who work, who do not have time in the week and can only enjoy the world of ark on weekends. Would it not be more fair to repeat the breeding event from 6 to 9? It would give us all the opportunity to enjoy. I hope someone takes it into account.

regards

On 7/3/2018 at 8:50 AM, DarkRaptor13 said:

So the Frost Titan ? 

Next week probably the "Gasbag" and after that the remote control "Scout" , both again then the teleporting "Enforcer" I guess. Maybe in a different order. 

So we'll have to wait 4 weeks to see a new unknown creature ? 

So much fear of being disappointed and seeing no new prehistoric creatures at all, again, like with aberration...

Not even new skins for Arkaelogy ? Come on, Deinonychus as raptor skin? Carcharodontosaurus for giga ? Pterodactyl for pteranodon ?

Feels like the only thing dinos fans will get is a new map to explore on the same dinos we are already used to on other maps. If there are rex and giga, why not new prehistoric creatures too... 

I mean at least you’re wrong about one thing. The “Scout” and “Gasbag” mysterious mysteries has already been released at the bottom of the forum page for the annoucment of Extinction. So only two weeks until a new creature gets shown off (hopefully). Just looking for the positives.

• Like 1

Small tribe servers was the best idea you guys have come out with throughout this whole game. You've satisfied 99% of the whole community that wanted to burn wildcard down before this decision. Cross arks as you can see have less than 10 people 90% of the time and no one likes this. Once a well set up tribe can tame a titan they can go to each server in their cluster and absolutely destroy them especially with the glitch now that keep titans alive for weeks. Please don't destroy what you've built 

Please Wildcard don't make the SmallTribe servers clusters. Just put new servers as a fresh status like other new official servers. This game mode is too great to just kill in one foul swoop like that. If you guys think clusters are wanted, then make new Smalltribe servers that are clustered. Don't just release a new game mode, and wait for so many people to invest their time into it, and then change everything about that game mode to this crap. That's wrong.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Lanzzz! said:

WC siempre se agradecen los eventos pero creo que deberían empezar a tener en cuenta a la gente que trabaja ,que  no tiene tiempo en la semana y sólo puede disfrutar del mundo de ark los findes de semana. No sería más justo repetir el evento de crianza del 6 al 9? Nos daría la oportunidad a todos de disfrutar. Espero alguien lo tome en cuenta.

Saludos 

WC always appreciated the events but I think that they should start to take into account the people who work, who do not have time in the week and can only enjoy the world of ark on weekends. Would it not be more fair to repeat the breeding event from 6 to 9? It would give us all the opportunity to enjoy. I hope someone takes it into account.

regards

EVO events are nearly ALWAYS at weekends, including breeding rate increases.

It is only fair that there are the odd event that is covered in the week for those that can't play at weekends. You really think it's fair that the only time people get it in the week that people complain  it's not at the weekend when you get events every weekend? You had a breeding one at the weekend recently, now it's time for the week players to get their FAIR share. Let's not be selfish here.

2 hours ago, GP said:

Los eventos de EVO son casi SIEMPRE los fines de semana, incluidos los aumentos en las tasas de reproducción.

Es justo que exista un evento extraño cubierto en la semana para aquellos que no pueden jugar los fines de semana. ¿De verdad crees que es justo que la única vez que la gente lo recibe en la semana que la gente se queja no sea el fin de semana cuando obtienes eventos cada fin de semana? Tuviste una cría el fin de semana recientemente, ahora es el momento para que los jugadores de la semana obtengan su parte FAIR. No seamos egoístas aquí.

Egoístas? Creo que no leíste bien el mensaje y tenías muchas ganas de escribir . Nunca dije "quiten los eventos en la semana " ; dije REPITAN el evento el finde semana !!!. Si vos tenes problemas y no podes jugar el finde semana reclama por eventos en la semana . Pero no vengas a responder cualquier cosa

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, Lanzzz! said:

EVENTO PARA TODOS !!!!!

2x tasas de maduración 2x tasas de 
apareamiento 2x tasas de 
eclosión de huevos 

2x tasas de cosecha 
2x tasas de domesticación 
2x tasas EXP

Es mucho pedir Repetirlo el finde semana ? 

You had it recently on the weekend, now it is time for the weekday guys to have it, and it is meant to be for 4th July which unfortunately is midweek this year.

Again, clustering the small tribes is a ridiculous idea!

We DO NOT need less space to go, we need more!  It's taken us a long time to find a server we can build up on and not just get wiped every night.  During this search our characters were still gaining levels - that kept us going.

With this backwards idea of clustering then we would have been creating dozens of new characters trying to find our settling place.

As has been previously mentioned this idea is only going to help the Mega Tribes, or rather "The friends of friends" tribes (yeah, like there not completely allied mega tribe lol)  

As the old adage states - The rich get richer.   This is a bad move Wild Card.

smh wildcard your the reason small tribe servers are gonna die. clustering servers into small groups ( anything less then 50 servers) is a horrible idea. just leave the small tribe serves as they are and as u add more servers make it so u can't transfer anything in or out for 30 day or so. that will give them a chance to build up 

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, KmZKaMiKaZe said:

Well technically it should be 100%, or was there 1 post that said they thought the whole idea was great?

A honestly think lots of people are missing out on this post and actually have no idea about it

Well they pulled back on the pillar changes due to feedback, who's to say they won't make changes again with this before the 15th July implementation?

And no it shouldn't be 100%, i've seen people say they are happy with it.

Edited by GP

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, GP said:

Well they pulled back on the pillar changes due to feedback, who's to say they won't make changes again with this before the 15th July implementation?

And no it shouldn't be 100%, i've seen people say they are happy with it.

Weren’t the changes based on player feedback in the first place?

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

Weren’t the changes based on player feedback in the first place?

Doesn't matter, doesn't mean the new feedback won't change anything. No-one knows how big or small the player feedback was that prompted this change in the first place. The backlash could easily outweigh the original feedback.