HELP!??

XoXoRoXy

So I'm new to the game, my character level is 16 and things have been fine until last night when a very high level spino level 111 spawned and began destroying EVERYTHING, my tamed Dino's, all other Dino's that were there, my shelter, me, I waited because I thought it might move on to a different location but it's still there and I'm trapped in what's left of my shelter, running out of food recources that I had saved, Everytime I try and leave he like aggros on and destroys me.im not really sure what to do, will it eventually move on, or is he on a spawn timer I'm nowhere near prepared to kill him and I'm still learning the game mechanics so any suggestions are welcome thank you!?

Move away bro, leave the area and rebuild somewhere else. I know you prob won't like that but that is life in this game, Survival of the Fittest. if you bugger off and do something else it will leave you alone. if hang around and your a dead man, simple.

Creatures Aggro onto anyone and anything in the area, best to leave and come back later it will aggro on to something else and move on

Archived