ARKaeology Event linked to JW Fallen Kingdom

Neolord

:Jerbhi:

Hello Survivors

Now before I start I just wanna say I'm 50% sure I'm the only person to notice this so if there have been others than feel free to let me know and to keep what I have just said in mind. Now let's begin

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom the 5th movie to be recently added to the Jurassic Park Series and a squeal to Jurassic World. Now many Survivors (Anthomnia included) speculated that Wildcard would announce ARK Extinction around the time of JW Fallen Kingdom's release which did indeed happen but after the Announcement of the ARKaeology Event. When you look at the event all you see is a bunch of crappy Dino skins but when I look at the event I see Wildcard jumping at the opportunity to board the JW Fallen Kingdom Hype Train as a way to earn relevancy and to get more sales. This would have worked if Wildcard didn't include a timer and cause it to backfire.

I gotta hand it to Wildcard it was a smart marketing plan but the execution could have gone better

Proof of the ARKaeology Event being linked to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is the Skins and the Event itself.

You wander The Island looking for Fossil Piles and Dinosaur Bones to trade in for Skins, sound familiar? it's got Jurassic Park Written all over it and what better time than now with JW Fallen Kingdom in cinemas to release it, Wouldn't you agree?

To further influence this Theory Survivors had been asking for the Brachiosaurus to be added to the game for a while so why choose now to add it, JW Fallen Kingdom.

Styracosaurus Costume

ARKaeology Screenshot 4.jpg

The Styracosaurus appeared in the Jurassic Park Noval as well as many Jurassic Park Games including JW Evolution. It also appeared in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom as shown in this image

Related image

Stygimoloch Costume

File:ARKaeology Screenshot 3.jpg

The Stygimoloch stared in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom as seen in this image and can be seen in many Jurassic Park Games including Jurassic World Evolution

Image result for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Stygimoloch

Brachiosaurus Costume

File:ARKaeology Screenshot 2.jpg

This is an Iconic creature in the Jurassic Park Series and like other two has starred in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and can be seen in Jurassic Park Games including JW Evolution.

Image result for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Brachiosaurus

This is 100% proof that the ARKaeology Event is linked to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and that it is Studio Wildcard jumping aboard the hype train. Though this is only speculation there is plenty of evidence to back this theory up.

Till next Time Survivors

This is ARK Hunter Neolord Signing off, Peace

:Jerblove::Jerbhi:

A good portion of this game is trying to bank off of Jurassic Park.  Dilophosaurus being a quarter of their real life height and spitting venom thats Jurassic Park, NERDRY glasses found from Dilophosaurs thats as sly Nedry reference.  Lets not forget Jurassic ARK.  Its not speculation, they have banked off Jurassic Park from the very beginning, well that and things like Dino Crisis with the Giant Giganotosaurus.

32 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

A good portion of this game is trying to bank off of Jurassic Park.  Dilophosaurus being a quarter of their real life height and spitting venom thats Jurassic Park, NERDRY glasses found from Dilophosaurs thats as sly Nedry reference.  Lets not forget Jurassic ARK.  Its not speculation, they have banked off Jurassic Park from the very beginning, well that and things like Dino Crisis with the Giant Giganotosaurus.

Agreed

Archived