I’m looking to start a Nitrado cluster but paying for more slots makes it where I can’t afford multiple servers. So I’m looking for someone to cluster with but not doing outrageous boosts to all things like 50X Tame or 10X Maturation. I’m looking for someone who likes default-ish settings (willing to work for everything and not be just handed to you) with small adjustments like day scale, fuel consumption, spoil timer. For the busy gamers like me and all my friends who can’t be on 24/7. We can go over things and adjust specifics. I’d be down for PvE or PvP-Days. 

If your open to 24/7 pvp I might be interested. Still working on getting my server setup to the point where  playing for 2-3 hours means you can accomplish something. I have turned down alot since I named it and tweaking with things daily to make everything make sense. 

Current Server Name : 50X PVP 24/7 Insta Tame Boosted Noob Friendly

53 minutes ago, RoughtLama said:

If your open to 24/7 pvp I might be interested. Still working on getting my server setup to the point where  playing for 2-3 hours means you can accomplish something. I have turned down alot since I named it and tweaking with things daily to make everything make sense. 

Current Server Name : 50X PVP 24/7 Insta Tame Boosted Noob Friendly

I usually run 24/7 PvP. And I’ve had my server for 3 months and I’ve learned about most of how me and my friends enjoy it. Let’s talk over PSN Just_Ice1007

• 3 weeks later...

Archived