Diplo needs a rework

Ryuenji

Diplodicus needs a rework. Today I found someones dino inside my all closed and walled base ?  Then I found out a diplo inside my base pushing all my dinos around. Not to mention all doors were locked and closed and they were all in offline protection. I guess pushing around dinos doesnt count as damage so Diplos can push things away when you are offline. 

The map is aberration and I and people in my server have dinos spawning in our bases and I already lost a drake to a diplo when I wasnt on , at least its my theory because I had twins of these drakes just grown up next to my walled area , the other twin was in the river aswell while other was drowned because of the Diplo  pushing.  

At least make tamed dinos attack the diplo when it pushes things away with "not fixed" dino spawns inside bases in Aberration , its annoying . We have been killed by raptors inside our bases while being offline laying on beds sometimes.  

I agree, but not (just) because it can glitch stuff through walls and terrain.
It's just a generally useless dino, it servers no purpose. It needs a TLC.

When they introduced the Diplo, I asked myself: "Why?", "What's the purpose of this dino in the game?"
They were all on this public bus hype - "oh hoho you can use it as a bus and uber other players around the map" - I knew that's not gonna happen. Who would do that? That's more like a roleplay crap. Just like the lance. And many other dinos and items.

On 6/30/2018 at 9:11 AM, Ryuenji said:

Diplodicus needs a rework. Today I found someones dino inside my all closed and walled base ?  Then I found out a diplo inside my base pushing all my dinos around. Not to mention all doors were locked and closed and they were all in offline protection. I guess pushing around dinos doesnt count as damage so Diplos can push things away when you are offline. 

The map is aberration and I and people in my server have dinos spawning in our bases and I already lost a drake to a diplo when I wasnt on , at least its my theory because I had twins of these drakes just grown up next to my walled area , the other twin was in the river aswell while other was drowned because of the Diplo  pushing.  

At least make tamed dinos attack the diplo when it pushes things away with "not fixed" dino spawns inside bases in Aberration , its annoying . We have been killed by raptors inside our bases while being offline laying on beds sometimes.  

A rework hell, it needs to be made useful on single player in my opinion.

but unridden dinos don't drown in water...

I live in a diplo infested area. none of this happened to me. on official btw

what I have is walls 3 thick and at least 10 high on any side. also most of the dinos are in an 6 high elevated platform so diplos can't get in.

the parameter wall is good enough to stop them spawning in tho

3 hours ago, HiImZech said:

what I have is walls 3 thick and at least 10 high on any side. also most of the dinos are in an 6 high elevated platform so diplos can't get in.

They do if they pushed under obstacles and I have these around river , and one is my base x.x 

6 hours ago, HiImZech said:

Guess they can cause it did. Official Xbox legacy server about a year and a half ago. 

Archived