Ready to quit!!

Jody428

I am so sick of getting killed by these giant dino's like the Titanoboa that just sneaks up and poisons you. I had JUST logged in and hadn't even had time to see where I was before I was poisoned. I immediately logged back in and ran to the spot and it only took me like 5 minutes to get there but just as I got there the skull disappeared off the map and both body and bag were gone. Did the snake eat it??? I had 4 dino's in my backpack that I was taking back to resurrect and I was RIGHT at the green tower to resurrect them and now they are all gone??? Not to mention all my gear and saddles and items. So tired of starting over. At the very least give us a chance to get our stuff back, dino's now eat the damn bags????  Not sure I am going to go back just to start over without even the chance to bring my dino's back. 

On 6/29/2018 at 11:21 PM, Jody428 said:

I am so sick of getting killed by these giant dino's like the Titanoboa that just sneaks up and poisons you. I had JUST logged in and hadn't even had time to see where I was before I was poisoned. I immediately logged back in and ran to the spot and it only took me like 5 minutes to get there but just as I got there the skull disappeared off the map and both body and bag were gone. Did the snake eat it??? I had 4 dino's in my backpack that I was taking back to resurrect and I was RIGHT at the green tower to resurrect them and now they are all gone??? Not to mention all my gear and saddles and items. So tired of starting over. At the very least give us a chance to get our stuff back, dino's now eat the damn bags????  Not sure I am going to go back just to start over without even the chance to bring my dino's back. 

I used to get mad like that when i first started playing trust me though youll get used to it its a survival game. I used to hate survival games until i found Ark. I think when i first started playing i quit so many times on and off in one week. I would get so mad and be like im done and find my way back to the game. 

On 6/29/2018 at 10:21 PM, Jody428 said:

Moral of the story...log in a safe area. Sometimes it seems when you log in it can take up to 40 seconds to mount a dino. Randomly logging off in a bad area will most certainly end in a corpse run.

For all the people that said someone looted my bag, no, I'm not playing online I only play single player. That's why I don't get why my bag wouldn't be there. It showed up on the map until just as I got there to claim it then it was gone. I get I will die but I expect to be able to claim my bag afterwards when I'm playing single player. I just wanted all my dinos back. So thanks for all the smart ass remarks insulting me for not realizing it is part of the game, I understand that part. I've died plenty and keep going back. I just want the opportunity to fight to get my stuff back when its single player and no one around to loot it other than the dinosaurs. I was just asking if dino's eat the bags because that part sucks. So rather than answer that question for those that chose to insult me...thank you (sweet smile yet sarcastic thanks because you are idiots).  For those that took time to try to give supportive answers, THANK YOU! (Sincerity for those that actually use forums to help other players). 

On 6/29/2018 at 11:21 PM, Jody428 said:

"ressurect dinos" that's the mobile version, right ?

Archived