Best Crystal farming

Boubbin

Update: There is no meta for farming crystal in very large amounts fast, like metal/orgpoly in aberration

I have been trying to find the best way to farm crystal in very large quantities but unable to find the right way or a place. I play on all maps.

In Aberration we have setup to easily farm 60k metal, 10k org poly etc but crystal is just soooo hard.

Volcano on The Island seems to be the best on spot for this but I'm looking to farm something like 40k "fast".

You need a good mantis with a good pick, I have a vault full of crystal all obtained within like the last 2 months from ONE cave, I go in about 2-3 times a day (on mostly weekends, not during the week) and I am more focused on the obsidian than the crystal, so I only bring 600-1k crystal back out but there is more to be had)  (my team is 2 sloths, one for weight and the other a bit of everything but especially mele, and a good mantis)

Take a crab and anky through all the gem and crystal spots that line the hill going between the blue zone and green zone on aberration. Otherwise d1nk is right. There are some fat crystal spawns under some waterfalls in the rag desert. Ultimately, I don't think you'll get "40k fast" anywhere. Crystal is a pain to farm at any stage of the game.  

Have you tried to mow the gems in aberration with doedi held by a crab? Doedi and Anky crystal acquisition is the same on gem nodes whereas on crystal node for the reasons only wildcard know. 

While it's tedious to empty out the gems, the packed gem nodes makes a decent gathering when you know where they are concentrated at. The blue entrance between the two river has some dense patches. 

But I think it's about the same if not inferior to Ragnarok desert... And 40k crystal as fast as 60k metal, hell, even 120k metal is probably near impossible. 

10 hours ago, jpcab said:

Actually is the accurate answer..he wants fast.there is also ice cave or dark cave on rag

Fast =/= cheating. I agree with @d1nk, that is really a stupid answer. (on bolded part)

In aberration, just mine the gems found around the map and chuck away the gems with anky (and karkinos for carrying). They give crystals as well, even more in 2x or 3x. Thats how we got the crystals from since its rare to find an actual crystal node.

11 hours ago, Sofaaaaaa said:

Take a crab and anky through all the gem and crystal spots that line the hill going between the blue zone and green zone on aberration. Otherwise d1nk is right. There are some fat crystal spawns under some waterfalls in the rag desert. Ultimately, I don't think you'll get "40k fast" anywhere. Crystal is a pain to farm at any stage of the game.  

This is what i thought but refused to accept it.

7 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

But I think it's about the same if not inferior to Ragnarok desert... And 40k crystal as fast as 60k metal, hell, even 120k metal is probably near impossible. 

30k metal in abb solo crab + anky is quite fast on the blue zone (fast = one run).
You can get 60k in the same time (one run) if you have 2 persons cause you need 600 slots in inventory.

• 1 month later...

Archived