Why I love Primitive Plus and Mega Beasts

Beastmaster1992

All I'm saying Why I Love Primitive Plus over Modern Vanilla and Tek-Tier Crap.

I may be alone on this, but I never really liked the Base Game Modern stuff or Advanced Tek-Tier crap, nor do I like the new robots coming to Extinction. I get it's a Sci-Fi Game and all, but Tek-Tier just ain't my cup of tea. Whereas with Primitive Plus, you get a far more variety of Resources for taming, building, hunting, gathering, and what-not. I don't know why, but I seem to have more fun with Primitive Gear on Primitive Plus than on Regular Base-Game. I also think Tek-Tier is very Overrated, and I mean, VERY OVERRATED. I also have a thing against the Robots, don't know why but they kinda brush me off the wrong way.

Why I Only Tame Megabeasts instead of Dinosaurs and Wyverns.

I also don't care for the Dinosaurs and Most of the Mesozoic creatures in the game (Except Sarcos, they're cool.)  , I see WAY too many people using T Rex, Raptors, Spinos, Gigas, Pterodactyls, and all sorts of dinosaurs into battle or resource gathering, I don't know why but I think they're a bit overrated. I prefer taming the Mega Mammals and Birds, i mean, where's the fun on charging into battle with a couple of Rexes when you can charge into battle with a vicious pack of Dire Wolves and Hyaenodon (complete with Pack Buff), defend your base or raid someone elses with a Triceratops or Bronto when you can throw Boulders with a Chalicotherium, soar the skies on a flimsy Pteranodon, when you could do the same with a fearsome, flesh-tearing Argentavis... WITH A BUILT-IN SMITHY?!?! All I'm saying is that, in my opinion, anything you can do with Most of the Dinosaurs in the game, I think you can do the same, if not more with the Mammals and Birds. I also find stealing Wyvern and Rock Drake eggs and raising them to be more trouble than they're worth.

Hey, this is just my very own thoughts and opinions, so don' let me stop you from using Tek-Tier or Taming Dinosaurs or Wyverns, I won't stop you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived