When it launches new servers?

juandaniel002

Go into the server, click on top left which is your inventory follow by the human icon. It will tell you the number of game days available.

unfortunately, ark is lazy to make public announcements or make special remarks.

any way, I am looking for players to play together. I can pick up fast, such as fast levelling, and tons of blue prints regardless primal pass server or not. I am tired of playing alone. Hit me up if any one want to play and share 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, I'm looking for people to play with. If anyone is interested, please reply to this topic. Also it'd be great if we could start on a new server because all the existing servers have people at lvl97 and keep killing us everytime we get good loot. It's a waste of time and effort. If anyone has any information on now servers, let me know. 

On 6/27/2018 at 1:00 PM, currycrab said:

Go into the server, click on top left which is your inventory follow by the human icon. It will tell you the number of game days available.

unfortunately, ark is lazy to make public announcements or make special remarks.

any way, I am looking for players to play together. I can pick up fast, such as fast levelling, and tons of blue prints regardless primal pass server or not. I am tired of playing alone. Hit me up if any one want to play and share 

Archived