Wyvern Egg Farming

SS5DEJAN

Is there a good way to farm Wyvern eggs? I've been using a Griffin, grabbing one egg so all the wyverns agro then I lure them away and go back to the trench. But usually by that time a new wyvern spawns or something and I need to worry about not agroing it. Is there a good way to just kill the Wyverns or something simpler? I understand its not meant to be easy.

Im on Rag btw

The way you described is how I normally do it. I tame highest level Griffs I can, and put almost all points in HP to survive the attacks.

I have seen people (NEEBS Gaming) build a base with turrets near the scar, so they  just agro the Wyverns, and then lead them to their death at the turrets.

I have also used  my max level Fire Wyvern egg raised and imprinted dragon, to just tank and battle the wyverns while stealing eggs, but its risky, if I get killed and the wyvern is left to defend himself; so I normally only do it, if there a re very few wyverns in the area.

Last but not least, I have used bred and imprinted Pteras, with high HP to steal eggs and kite females to milk traps. Their speed really helps. Just make sure you also have enough weight in them to carry a couple eggs.

Best way is with a lightning or fire wyvern. Kite them into the alcoves where eggs spawn and bite them to death. If it's a poison wyvern, they have regular intervals of spitting poison that is easily avoided by flying in circles. As soon as they spit, stop moving and let them catch up for a few bites, then keep circling until they spit again. It will miss every time when you're turning. 

If you don't want to bother killing them, kite them into the snow and lose aggro around the rhinos and mammoths. They will despawn after you leave render. If you don't have a wyvern yet, use this method of kiting them to the snow with a griffin. I recommend minimum 1200-1400 stamina with 7k-8k HP, or 1600-1900 stam with 10k+ HP to be comfortable.

Good luck!

Archived