Jenvres

Server list only shows servers with password. XBOX ONE

Yo guys. I have a bit of a problem, me and my friends play on an unofficial pc server. Before the new update i had a normal serverlist but now if I don't want to play official servers the server list only shows protected server/ servers with a password. How can I play/see servers with no password. Because now I can't find and play on the server and I have to wait for a friend. Who can send me an invite and than i have to accept  invite the invite to join.

Edited by Jenvres

13 hours ago, Jenvres said:

Yo guys. I have a bit of a problem, me and my friends play on an unofficial pc server. Before the new update i had a normal serverlist but now if I don't want to play official servers the server list only shows protected server/ servers with a password. How can I play/see servers with no password. Because now I can't find and play on the server and I have to wait for a friend. Who can send me an invite and than i have to accept  invite the invite to join.

There should be a check box on the bottom left of your server list that allows you to select if you want to see protected or unprotected.

I see one check box and that is euro favourite played sessions. Or something near that. (I play on Dutch language) tried reinstalling, remove cache and I even remove local saved games. So:(

On 6/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, TedyBearOfDeath said:

There should be a check box on the bottom left of your server list that allows you to select if you want to see protected or unprotected.

Edited by Jenvres

5 hours ago, Jenvres said:

I see one check box and that is euro favourite played sessions. Or something near that. (I play on Dutch language) tried reinstalling, remove cache and I even remove local saved games. So:(

I swear there is 2 check boxes on the bottom left one for favs and one for password protected. Im not home so i cant check at the moment but I'll try to take a look later.