How about an ARK TV Series? Reading the Notes..it is possible

Voidstar

A survival ark TV Series with many episodes would work very well I think. The story is rather interesting. It would need some budget for the CGI though...

Following the adventures of people from different cultures mixed together like gaius helena rockwell mey-in etc

Just read the island notes and you ll see what a great show could be built upon. It would have 4 seasons (1 for each ark). more initial characters, some make it to the next ark and so on.

What do you think devs? Do you ever give this a thought?

1 minute ago, Paroxyde said:

Have you seen the series called Primeval? I think it has a good Ark vibe. 

Connor>Santiago

Abigail > Helena 1.0

Helen > Helena 2.0

Nick > Helena 1.5

Becker > Mei Yin-ish

will look for it thanks ! but I want ark with dinosaurs and obelisks and rockwell and gaius haha

and to see mei yin unleash the demon king

2 hours ago, Voidstar said:

will look for it thanks ! but I want ark with dinosaurs and obelisks and rockwell and gaius haha

and to see mei yin unleash the demon king

Worth a watch. Start with the original British show first before moving on to the American spin off one. Gutted they canned both of them, was really good.

I am unsure how well an Ark show would translate on to screen. Am always abit dubious about games being converted to tv/film, but the explorer notes interest me enough to see something done with them.

2 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

Have you seen the series called Primeval? I think it has a good Ark vibe. 

The TV series Terra Nova by Spielberg is a lot more closer to Ark than Primeval...  We can only hope there'll be a series two as it got axed by Fox.

-- But as to the original question... I'd rather they make a big budget  Ark Movie with a good script than a mediocre tv series any day... If it does well, make a sequel based on another map!

1 hour ago, Mendoza said:

The TV series Terra Nova by Spielberg is a lot more closer to Ark than Primeval...  We can only hope there'll be a series two as it got axed by Fox.

-- But as to the original question... I'd rather they make a big budget  Ark Movie with a good script than a mediocre tv series any day... If it does well, make a sequel based on another map!

a bit hard to get that story in a movie...should be a long one
i think a TV series suits this thing more

Archived