Will the DLCs come to mobile?

KaiIsCool

4 hours ago, spiderjockey4321 said:

I personally don’t think they will add the dlcs due to mobile limitations

No one thought ARK would be on a Mobile device due to limitations , but it still happened.

22 hours ago, KaiIsCool said:

I was just wondering, does anyone know if Scorched earth, abberration, or extinction will come to mobile? Or even ragnarok and the center? 

We know they aren't going to get mod support, which could mean we won't get DLC, but if they didn't plan on DLC they would've stated so. Primitive+ most likely won't be added, and I'm fairly sure the Survival of the Fittest mod won't be released (Although  more likely than P+).  I haven't seen anything against DLC yet, and they would've shot it down, being a pretty big part of the game, if it weren't planned. *REDUNDANT RANT COMPLETE*

Edit: Found youtube comment, confirming DLC, but it will take about as long to come out as it did on PC, so don't expect it anytime soon

13 hours ago, Gallimemeus said:

No one thought ARK would be on a Mobile device due to limitations , but it still happened.

We know they aren't going to get mod support, which could mean we won't get DLC, but if they didn't plan on DLC they would've stated so. Primitive+ most likely won't be added, and I'm fairly sure the Survival of the Fittest mod won't be released (Although  more likely than P+).  I haven't seen anything against DLC yet, and they would've shot it down, being a pretty big part of the game, if it weren't planned. *REDUNDANT RANT COMPLETE*

Edit: Found youtube comment, confirming DLC, but it will take about as long to come out as it did on PC, so don't expect it anytime soon

Curious where you found the DLC confirmation comment, as we have no plans for them at this time.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:28 PM, WarDrumBecca said:

Curious where you found the DLC confirmation comment, as we have no plans for them at this time.

When I look back at the comment, it appears to be faked. They said they had asked and got confirmation, but that was the only source I could find, so I should've done a bit more work.

• 7 months later...

Archived