Mobile bosses

Keram

2 hours ago, Metiras said:

They are i got kild by rex alpha 

Alphas are not bosses think of them more like mini bosses (that is until the new dlc comes out) bosses, are arena titans/giants that (require at the lowest leveled version) 3 of the artifacts that relates to them to summon example, the artifact of the skylord is used in the summoning of the dragon boss, killing the bosses (which you can do more then once) will reward you with that versions head a banner and tech blueprints, high leveled versions of bosses require alpha body parts to summon, if all three heads and some alpha parts are collected you can challenge the tech cave, which at the end the final boss awaits.

p.s for the easy bosses power level most people say to breed high leveled rexs with good stats and saddles.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 1:37 PM, Keram said:

Well i think that they will add the bosses do to the fact that the obilisks and artifacts are all ready in the game.

The obelisks here are used for dead creature revival. Put in the specimen implant and the required amount of Amber.

The artifacts on mobile, rather than summoning bosses, can be tributed to the obelisk individually for rewards. Artifact of the Hunter gave me a journeyman metal hatchet blueprint, journeyman metal pickaxe blueprint, and a soothing balm.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, WheatCraftA said:

The obelisks here are used for dead creature revival. Put in the specimen implant and the required amount of Amber.

The artifacts on mobile, rather than summoning bosses, can be tributed to the obelisk individually for rewards. Artifact of the Hunter gave me a journeyman metal hatchet blueprint, journeyman metal pickaxe blueprint, and a soothing balm.

Yes i am that they can be used for that but, if the ovelisks are used for reviving creatures then why is the revival platform in the game if the obelisks do the same thing.

Alphas mean that there are bosses cause you have to kill alphas to summon the bosses! Right now I don't think bosses are in cause the mobile version is new but in near future they will be implemented so the mobile community can get Tek Gear, and then the additions of TLC, Scorched Earth, Aberration, Extinction, and the of Arks official Maps. But for now It is tributing for rewards and Trophies. Wildcard has always done this and it might never change. Just be watching for the updates.   

14 minutes ago, Kylofire said:

Alphas mean that there are bosses cause you have to kill alphas to summon the bosses! Right now I don't think bosses are in cause the mobile version is new but in near future they will be implemented so the mobile community can get Tek Gear, and then the additions of TLC, Scorched Earth, Aberration, Extinction, and the of Arks official Maps. But for now It is tributing for rewards and Trophies. Wildcard has always done this and it might never change. Just be watching for the updates.   

With there being alphas, relics, and the obelisks, bosses do seem like they will come out at some point, as for the dlc i asked about that and some one from war drum told me that they hope to put in more modes in the future. (which maybe includes survival plus) 

Thing about the mobile version is that alot of it is handeld by war drum studio not wild card. (which may be why bugs get addressed and fixed at a faster rate)

From what I have read so far from them posting here right now bosses and tek tier will not be added. While I am sad about this, so far they have added enough other content not found in other versions that I suspect they will look to replace these with other stuff.

While mobile devices are rapidly improving I dont think they will be doing anything to increase device specs in the near future. This would kill part of their player base or force them buy a new device thus hurting profits. Give it at least a year if not 2 or 3, then perhaps.

I am keeping my hopes up that we will see some form of 'boss' fight. While not a fan of the cosmetic update so early, I have found the modifications they have made are well thought out and I appreciate that. They have also clearly hinted that we havent discovered everything yet. It wouldnt surprise me to find out their is a way to summon an alpha rex or something. 

• 11 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 4:14 PM, MrLPfan1 said:

I know this is a little late, but if there are no bosses are there other ways to get tek blueprints and things like eery elements and what not through things other than paying or random loot drops?

This thread is dead. Don’t necro it. And read some updates for Heaven’s sake. Literally you replied 364.25 days later when the answer came ~33 days before your comment. 

• 7 months later...

Archived