Last Update destroyed my tribe

One of the most disappointing moments while playing ARK. My tribe has been stocking up on lvl 300+ giga eggs ready to do a mass hatch. We hatched 20 gigas and everything was going great until the update. Since the update most of our tribe members can't join any servers including single player and now we just found out all the gigas are dead. Tribe has of course rage quit and I can't blame them. Stuff like this has happened many times before but never has it cost my tribe so much time. I think I will have to retire from ARK aswell. I just can't motivate myself to grind when I know everything can be so easily ruined. Good bye Ark SurvivalEvolved =(

2 hours ago, Sphere said:

I think of it as a feature of the game. Try thinking of it as a disease that hit the colony. Anyways, hopefully you guys can figure out how to rejoin the game. I had to reinstall on one of my computers, as it would not let me get back into Ragnarok after the update. Works fine now.

So people are supposed to use their imaginations now because of Wild Cards incompetence? I have a better idea they can just fix all the serious issues that you see on here daily, primarily the server issues

Archived